Betting Talk

Wierd Story

jesfla72jesfla72 Senior Member
edited February 2009 in Sports Betting
The other day i'm on craigslist looking at stuff for sale on general and i come accross 2000.00 worth of best buy gift cards for 1500.00. i email and offer 1200 and he says 1300. so i go meet at best buy and get the cards checked . all good 20 - 100.00 cards. i get it switched to 1 - 2000.00 card and i start talking to the guy. his name is Nate Hardage. He was an all american in h.s. he didnt qualify for Fl state and went to a c.c. then made it back his junior yr. He told me this and i didnt believe him , also said he was a christian and all that. i of course get home and google this kid and come to find out he is the guy who smacked the florida gator strength coach with his helmet. the video is http://florida.scout.com/2/321116.html

pretty crazy but he is in sales and is very friendly now. He said he didn't know anyone in jax and that if i ever went fishing. offered to buy me lunch. i told him another time. he could of been a scammer but im from new york and i usually do the hustling . he did seem legit but kind of insecure . last thing his wife did call him and yell at him for like 3 minutes about some chinese food he was supposed to be picking up . he was a 4 star all american that washed out. no nfl exp.

Comments

• MoneyMayMoneyMay Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    Did he mention how he managed to profit from selling the cards for 65% of their worth?
  • jesfla72jesfla72 Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    he said he is an office supply salesman and won them thru a lexmark sales competition. he did show me an email and he had them in a dhs envelope that best buy overnighted to him
  • jesfla72jesfla72 Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    ups not dhs