Betting Talk

English Premier League and La Liga soccer plays for sunday 2/8

metagear89metagear89 Senior Member
edited February 2009 in Sports Betting
I got killed yesterday on a shitty wigan and chelsea side. Fuck these clowns. Time to get that money back from the book

-tottenham game over 2.5

-small lean on barcelona game under 2.5

Comments

• metagear89metagear89 Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    current BT record 34-15
    edited February 2009
    small lean on Manchester united game over 2.5
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    chelsea and wigan both did me dirty too meta...thanks for the plays..
    Trying to come up with a reason to take chelsea in champ league...cant come up with one...if i bet juventus would get my money..
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited February 2009
    interesting leans on both Man U OVER and Barca UNDER.. I would lean the opposite way on both especially Barca.. MU may be due to concede and if they do it should get over.. I won't bet against either. I lean Totts OVER as well, GL buddy
    edited February 2009
    yea. I think chelsea is one of the biggest fraud teams when it comes to football and it is starting to unravel. They would not be considered one of the premirship's top 3 teams had it not been for their billionaire owner. 5-6 years ago if you mentioned the name chelsea, most people outside of england would'nt know who they were. This team is in a freefall right now with all the injuries they have on the first team.
    edited February 2009
    horn wrote:
    interesting leans on both Man U OVER and Barca UNDER.. I would lean the opposite way on both especially Barca.. MU may be due to concede and if they do it should get over.. I won't bet against either. I lean Totts OVER as well, GL buddy
    GL to you too horn. I'm purely on the man U over because their game last week was low.

P.S remember when I asked you last week if I should bet the under in the next barca game when they beat espanyol 3-2? My dumbass forgot they had a game this past thursday and guess the score on that one 2-0. I'm on the under again for the moment and hopefully it wins. I think within the comming weeks barca will lose some momentum and madrid will narrow the gap. I see the game ending 1-0 or 0-0.
    edited February 2009
    metagear89 wrote:
    GL to you too horn. I'm purely on the man U over because their game last week was low.

P.S remember when I asked you last week if I should bet the under in the next barca game when they beat espanyol 3-2? My dumbass forgot they had a game this past thursday and guess the score on that one 2-0. I'm on the under again for the moment and hopefully it wins. I think within the comming weeks barca will lose some momentum and madrid will narrow the gap. I see the game ending 1-0 or 0-0.

Man U are gonna give up a goal at some point.. they are well on theit way to setting a new potentially un-breakable clean sheet record for the future.. I just see a 1-0/1-1 type match

I just can't see past a 3-1 barca win.. I was thinkin about you after the 2-0 win, lol
    edited February 2009
    added totts OVER.. GL to us, i think Wenger gets his head out of his ass and attacks arguably the worst back line in the EPL
    edited February 2009
    horn wrote:
    added totts OVER.. GL to us, i think Wenger gets his head out of his ass and attacks arguably the worst back line in the EPL
    GL indeed. I actually see tottenham scoring first and putting pressure on Arsenal
    edited February 2009
    metagear89 wrote:
    GL indeed. I actually see tottenham scoring first and putting pressure on Arsenal

would get no complaints from me, Adebayor is 8/8 in this derby scoring goals each time they've met.. I'd like for him to get going.. Hopin to wake up to a winner
    edited February 2009
    horn wrote:
    would get no complaints from me, Adebayor is 8/8 in this derby scoring goals each time they've met.. I'd like for him to get going.. Hopin to wake up to a winner
    haha. that would be a welcome change from last week sunday when I woke up to a loss in the Aussie final
    edited February 2009
    welcomed change my arse. Another sunday in the dumps. Don't worry folks. I've got some winners comming up in international friendlies. Next arsenal game at over 2.5 is still a play. Some patterns i've been noticing when it comes to game totals. I'll explain in my next thread.

1-2 for the day.

current BT record 35-17
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    friendlies...? nice!!
    edited February 2009
    beefcake wrote:
    friendlies...? nice!!
    yes sir
    edited February 2009