Betting Talk

Talk about a role reversal

metagear89metagear89 Senior Member
edited February 2009 in Sports Betting
Cardinals in the same spot as the eagles. Enjoyed a brief lead but still lost

Comments

• NemaNema Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    Where have you been the whole game. Typical Steeler asshole talks when the game is basically over
  • metagear89metagear89 Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    don't worry buddy. I don't follow football. I could give two shits who won tonight.
  • NemaNema Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    Typical
  • jesfla72jesfla72 Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    metal where are you from on the island? i lived in ocean breeze and went to New Dorp
    edited February 2009
    jesfla72 wrote:
    metal where are you from on the island? i lived in ocean breeze and went to New Dorp
    haha a fellow staten islander. Never thought I would see this happen! I'm from Huguenot, graduated from Tottenville in 07. When did you move to Fl and why if you don't mind me asking?
    edited February 2009
    Im military , i moved my senior yr 1990 and joined the navy in 93 so i have been everywhere. I'm coming up in March for a cousins christening
    edited February 2009
    jesfla72 wrote:
    Im military , i moved my senior yr 1990 and joined the navy in 93 so i have been everywhere. I'm coming up in March for a cousins christening
    nice. You'll be surprised how much the island has changed when you come and visit.
    edited February 2009
    i will probably more depressed than surprised. I grew up in a great neighborhood that now is full of apartments
    edited February 2009
    jesfla72 wrote:
    i will probably more depressed than surprised. I grew up in a great neighborhood that now is full of apartments
    sucks. So many people from the other boroughs moving to the island now. It's ridiculous. Can't drive on hylan or richmond ave without getting into some kind of traffic. I'm rarely on the island these days now that I'm away at school upstate.