• metagear89metagear89 Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    that's what she said
  • Young Ace 74Young Ace 74 Banned
    edited February 2009
    metagear89 wrote:
    haha. not going out with a bang
    You are one bitter little boy
    Warner went out with a BANG even with the loss, over 300 yards against the Steelers, in a Superbowl that he was not expected to be in...
    And Does he retire? Hope not
  • whatabuckwhatabuck Member
    edited February 2009
    The only bad play he made was the interseption before halftime..
    edited February 2009
    You are one bitter little boy
    Warner went out with a BANG even with the loss, over 300 yards against the Steelers, in a Superbowl that he was not expected to be in...
    And Does he retire? Hope not
    yes I know the truth hurts and I will ask you this question, did he or did he not win this super bowl?
    edited February 2009
    whatabuck wrote:
    The only bad play he made was the interseption before halftime..
    I agree he fought tooth and nail today.. I didnt expect anything less from him. I truly dont understand peoples negative views of him. I have always though of him as one of the great QB's they our generation has seen. If he had the 5-6 years that he missed out on in the NFL he would probably have another Ring to go with the one he sports already.
    edited February 2009
    metagear89 wrote:
    yes I know the truth hurts and I will ask you this question, did he or did he not win this super bowl?

Who cares he won me money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH baby yeah!!!!!!!!!
    edited February 2009
    metagear , its late
    beddie time dont you have shcool tomorrow
  • creamcream Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    EOM EOM EOM EOM.....Kurt Warner already has a Super Bowl Ring!!!!!! Can't hate on him.......
    edited February 2009
    I agree he fought tooth and nail today.. I didnt expect anything less from him. I truly dont understand peoples negative views of him. I have always though of him as one of the great QB's they our generation has seen. If he had the 5-6 years that he missed out on in the NFL he would probably have another Ring to go with the one he sports already.

Young I hear ya bud!
    edited February 2009
    metagear , its late
    beddie time dont you have shcool tomorrow
    you are quite the comedian I must say... yes I do have school tomorrow starting at 2:10:x-wink:
  • 1adam121adam12 Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    still a HOF...
    edited February 2009
    Let me reiteterate that I am not "hating" on the guy. Just got fed up with all the talk in the weeks leading up to the super bowl about how this was his for the taking
    edited February 2009
    the game was both teams to take,
    i dont worrie much about the medias hype, that should be expected from them
    And their should be nothing to hate on Kurt about anyhow, he does not controll the media.
    I sure he never once said THIS IS MY SUPERBOWL ...
    Regardless he did a great job today and you will recoup what you lost on Pitt -6.5 (maybe)
  • creamcream Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    Absent the INT right before half, he played well enough to win the game... In the end, the AZ defense gave it up......

Now here is the hard part..... We all have to listen to how Big Ben is such a wonderful quarterback..... So hard to watch Rothlisberger play whether I bet on or against him........
  • DrunkFunkDrunkFunk Banned
    edited February 2009
    Kurt is tight.. period.