Betting Talk

Giants- Eagles

jesfla72jesfla72 Senior Member
edited January 2009 in Sports Betting
Does anyone think the line will go down to 3. Alot of people are backing the Eagles and i would like to get it at 3 and buy the half vice 1.5 or ml if it goes up. I like the Giants but the Eagles seem to be building support. IMO if they were that good they wouldn't have 6 losses and a tie. The Giants really pulled off the throttle after clinching 1st in the east and then beat Carolina. The g-men will get t done but i want the best value line

Comments

• creamcream Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    I don't know if it moves to 3, but I doubt it will move off of the current line.

I agree, the Giants get it done. I've made money on both of their meetings this year.....

First meeting: I took the Giants and the over
    Both teams were clicking on offense at the time. Giants better coached team IMO and with Spagnuolo (sp?) as the D-Coordinator for the Giants, took the G-Men

Second meeting: I took the Eagles and the under. Philly had just come off of that Thursday game vs. the Cardinals so they had extra time to prepare and rest. The wind was kicking really strong in this game so offense through the air was out of the question and there were a lot of dropped balls for the G-Men.....

Playoffs:
    I don't believe weather / wind is an issue here....Taking the home team with the extra prep and rest time. Giants know how to run the ball, while the Eagles seem to abandon it early (although Reid has shown more balance lately..).

Take Giants and a lean on the over.....