Betting Talk

Penn State is a joke

akearnsakearns Senior Member
edited January 2009 in Sports Betting
I knew I should have taken USC @ -400 ML. Oh well maybe next time, and next time I will be laughing to the bank. Now the ??? is how bad will PSU get killed by. LOL Remember USC get's the ball first in the second half.

OH I LOVE ML NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT IS. IT MAKES LIFE EASIER!!! GL EVERYONE!!!!!

Comments

• homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    clearly outclassed

fucking joke is the BCS selling this match-up

Dear ABC

click........
  • akearnsakearns Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    very outclassed and the BCS should be ashamed of themselves. LOL
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    You aren't giving credit to how good USC is.

Oklahoma, Ohio State, Iowa, Illinos, Penn State ...... it doesn't matter they have DOMINATED. Anyone who knows football and isn't biased by loving a team will tell you the best team just finished playing.

MACHINE!

I was all over them and i posted it here hopefull all of you cashed in on this.

The total of 44.5 at closing was a joke for USC. There was no way that offense wasn't getting that total.
  • ArtieLangeArtieLange Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    geez PSU made us sweat at the end
  • BatMasterBatMaster Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    hotbustop wrote:
    You aren't giving credit to how good USC is.

Oklahoma, Ohio State, Iowa, Illinos, Penn State ...... it doesn't matter they have DOMINATED. Anyone who knows football and isn't biased by loving a team will tell you the best team just finished playing.

MACHINE!

I was all over them and i posted it here hopefull all of you cashed in on this.

The total of 44.5 at closing was a joke for USC. There was no way that offense wasn't getting that total.
    . Another Big 10 "phoney", another sacrificial lamb for the Rose Bowl alliance it's been that way since 1949 with only a rare Big 10 win..Big 10 can't win anymore so excuses for braggin on them have run out, now the Mooseburgers have to brag on the 'executioner' of the sacrificial lamb, like USC who by design avoids the likes of Fla., Texas, etc. "greatest defensive team there ever was" blah, blah, blah...
  • rakim0821rakim0821 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    USC at home is a joke...no wonder nobody but USC wins this stupid ass Rose Bowl.
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Batmaster get a clue my friend. They haven't played anybody but the Big 10 are you kidding me.

They have beaten SEC teams in the regular season (Auburn and Arkansas for sure, maybe more) games weren't even competitive.

They drilled V Tech when they were supposed to be great.

THey don't avoid people.

Trust me you ask anyone with football knowledge and they wouldn't knock Penn State this season.
    They are a sold team. USC is that good my friend.
    Simple question:
    What is the line if USC plays Texas or Oklahoma on a neutral field??????

Answer:
    USC would be favored.