Betting Talk

easy pickings

akearnsakearns Senior Member
edited January 2009 in Sports Betting
I get a kick out how players don't respond to my posting they just view them, but that's ok. I don't get feedback because all I want to do is give advice or give plays that may be $$$ makers. Georgia was my play on the ML but it looks like they may cover the number.

I hope people took the advice and took Georgia on the ML. LOL

Comments

• Cademm23Cademm23 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    sounds like you are trying to hard to get attention, do you respond to every play you read?
  • mook44mook44 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    I just viewed this thread 5 times and responded only once. Kick factor +4
  • hawk17hawk17 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    count me in baby, ml play on a 9 or so pt fav. can't wait till your next sweet play so i can make 8 dollars
  • hot2handlehot2handle Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    we are reading this...how about USC game play?
  • Phil147Phil147 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    just checkin in to say i read it.
  • akearnsakearns Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Actually this is the only that I have posted as far as responding to my own post. I normally don't post after a victory but Georgia was in fact a good play. LOL I don't need attention when I post but it's nice to post a winner. I see posts that players put on here and piss and moan as their watching a game and to me it's funny.
    edited January 2009
    As far as the USC game I don't know. Definitely USC has HF advantage and they can score points in minutes. Penn State can score to but I like USC (ONLY and ONLY) because of HF. That's it, don't know if I'm going to play it though
    edited January 2009
    No problem Phil147 hope your doing well today. GL
  • Cademm23Cademm23 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    You picked a touchdown favorite to win by the ML , then want to know why nobody said good job? FYI enless you do write ups and keep track of records nobody gives props. Personally, i dont want to spend the time on it but so you know.
  • GrapeApeGrapeApe Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    So you played ML on Georgia? Well then you should play the ML -400 on USC..........seems like that would be a good play for you.......

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
    edited January 2009
    Let's just say I'm not looking for good job or props to me and I don't need to keep track of my records. Records don't mean anything unless you win at least 60% or more of your games. I see players post records and they have what seems like great records but they either break even or lose their ass. Oh by the way, Georgia was a 10 point favorite against MSU.
    edited January 2009
    Naw I won't play USC, I got my winner for the day but thanks anyway. GL with your picks.
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    you better do better than 60% if you are playing -400 plays.
  • orourket5orourket5 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    wow this guy is a tool, 37 posts and already has an atitude, is that you chumly?
  • blueblue Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    ak,
    records are important so that people know if you are any good or not
    a ml play on a td+ favorite won't be played by most of us- it is usually not worth the risk
    gl
  • bluechipbluechip Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Simple play. All you had to do was look what Ohio State and Penn State did to MSU, and the outcome of this game was a no brainer.
    edited January 2009
    No I didn't play USC @ -400 but I always play the ML when I know I have the advantage and Georgia was an advantage. Does USC have an advantage maybe but I have my winner for the day. Remember I don't need to play every game on the board. I'm not saying that I'm right every time but I have hit 8 out of 9 even though I don't post my records.
    edited January 2009
    Thanks Blue for your imput I do appreciate it. Your a cool guy. Maybe I will start posting my plays so players see what I do.
    edited January 2009
    It may be a no brainer but at half time and during the 3rd quarter people were sweatin it out. Georgia gets the $$$ on a late TD.
  • blueblue Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    cool- the more people that post plays the better this board is. I know I can always use the help.
    edited January 2009
    No Orourket5 this is not chumly and no I don't think I have a attitude. Can't a guy just post a winner that he posted prior to the start of a game. Everybody does it on here and braggs that they know what their doing and making all kinds of green, oh but when they lose they piss and moan on how their team is losing. Believe me I take the loses with the winnings and that's part of playing the games, but GL to you anyway.
    edited January 2009
    Thanks Blue for your imput I do appreciate it. Your a cool guy. Maybe I will start posting my plays so players see what I do.
    edited January 2009
    edited January 2009
    Remember Blue I don't always post plays because I don't play everyday. My last play was before XMAS. If I don't like anything I don't play. I've been doing this for as long as I can remember so my advice is patiences. Playing everyday is nerve racking and makes life rough. LOL I only play when I have the advantage, even if it takes a few days or a week. GL to you today if you got something or tomorrow in the pros. I may post something for the NFL and maybe not. Apperently I can't post that I won a game on the ML without getting flack. Oh well to each his own. I wish the best of luck to everyone on the board. I'm not a hater. LOL
    edited January 2009
    You know what, maybe I should've taken you advice and took USC -400. Penn State is going to get run out of the building by halftime and oh yeah USC get's the ball first in the second half. Do you have a halftime play for me, Because I should be LMAO to the bank right now.
    edited January 2009
    That last post was for BookBraker