Betting Talk

In vegas and loosing need a strong play

lentellentel Senior Member
edited December 2008 in Sports Betting
I have been in vegas 2 days and getting killed at the tables and slots. I need a comeback winner here. Anyone have a strong play I can make a larger comeback bet on.

Comments

• Flaggy03Flaggy03 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    If you want to wait until 7pm ET...Bruins/Thrashers OVER 5.5 (-115) is a JUICY play for tonight. That's the earliest game I have tonight...
  • idonthaveaceidonthaveace Banned
    edited December 2008
    dude, take 630.00 bucks to a $10.00 blackjack table and bet $10 bucks first hand, then $20.00 bucks second hand, then $40, then $80, then $160, then $320.

However, once you win a hand, start back over again at the $10.00 level. Once you do this cycle 10 times without going 0-6, you will make $100.00.

However, with this system, you can not double-down or split.

And you must stay on 12 or higher if the dealer is showing a 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6.

You might have to go to a house like Circus Circus or Riviera or whatever .... or go downtown.
  • lentellentel Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Thanks Flaggy I appreciate your help. I need this one bad.
    edited December 2008
    9 of the last 12 matchups between Boston and Atlanta have seen OVER 5 goals scored...including last nights 7-3 Boston victory. Of the 3 matchups that didn't go OVER 5....all 3 of them landed on 5.

I don't see any 1-0 game tonight...
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    savin the day again flaggy...!
  • lentellentel Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    thank you very much from the bottom of my heart thank you
    edited December 2008
    Welcome man. One more tonight at 1030, SJ OVER 5.5 if you're interested. Don't push it though, Atlanta scored late to give us the W