Betting Talk

Northern Iowa @ Iowa

dirty49dirty49 Senior Member
edited December 2008 in Sports Betting
Decent sized ice-snow storm should keep Carver fairly empty. Iowa lost leading scorer due to an alcohol related issue. UNI looks at this as a rivalry type game, and always seems to play very well. ......UNI+7

Comments

• ArtieLangeArtieLange Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    I am all over Iowa here I bet it at -6, No Iowa like a highschool team
  • GottiGotti Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    No snow storm will keep fans out of carver tonight thats just a mistake they showed up in the masses last week when it was bad out for iowa iowa st dual meet. Norhern Iowa does look at this as rivarly but thats great and all they cant keep up with Iowa. Jsut talked to my boy Cy from Iowa hes focused hes feels he will be able to have a good game inside aganist Big Jordan. Also Norhtern Iowa starts a freshman pg in moran he is solid but hostile envrioment who knows what goes down. Im like Iowa alot but am stayin off it as I Feel better games on the board.
  • dirty49dirty49 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Hostile enviornment? Carver hawkeye arena? Youll hear crickets up in there. Ave about 5500 per game up to now. we shall see. GL to all... UNI+7
  • Deli314Deli314 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    *Line movement* up to Iowa -8.5. I liked N . Iowa earlier but am starting to like them a tad more
  • MrESPN007MrESPN007 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Am I missing something here, this is a rivalry right and look at the past few years. I'm sorry I had to take the points here based on the year to year statistics.

<TABLE borderColor=black cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR class=head2><TD align=middle colSpan=6>NORTHERN IOWA: HEAD 2 HEAD
    </TD></TR><TR class=body1><TD>Date</TD><TD>Opponent</TD><TD>Score</TD><TD align=middle>Line</TD><TD align=right>ATS</TD><TD align=right>OU</TD></TR><TR class=common><TD class=body1 noWrap>Dec 5, 2007</TD><TD noWrap align=left>IOWA </TD><TD noWrap>55-62(L)</TD><TD align=right>-11.5</TD><TD class=black_txt noWrap align=right bgColor=#ffa0a0>L(18.5)</TD><TD class=black_txt align=right bgColor=#88ff88>110/O</TD></TR><TR class=common><TD class=body1 noWrap>Dec 5, 2006</TD><TD noWrap align=left>at IOWA </TD><TD noWrap>57-55(W)</TD><TD align=right>+2</TD><TD class=black_txt noWrap align=right bgColor=#66ffcc>W(4.0)</TD><TD class=black_txt align=right bgColor=#ffcccc>125/U</TD></TR><TR class=common><TD class=body1 noWrap>Dec 6, 2005</TD><TD noWrap align=left>IOWA </TD><TD noWrap>67-63(W)</TD><TD align=right>-2</TD><TD class=black_txt noWrap align=right bgColor=#66ffcc>W(2.0)</TD><TD class=black_txt align=right bgColor=#88ff88>129/O</TD></TR><TR class=common><TD class=body1 noWrap>Dec 7, 2004</TD><TD noWrap align=left>at IOWA </TD><TD noWrap>73-76(L)</TD><TD align=right>+9</TD><TD class=black_txt noWrap align=right bgColor=#66ffcc>W(6.0)</TD><TD class=black_txt align=right bgColor=#88ff88>148/O</TD></TR><TR class=common><TD class=body1 noWrap>Dec 9, 2003</TD><TD noWrap align=left>IOWA </TD><TD noWrap>77-66(W)</TD><TD align=right>+6</TD><TD class=black_txt noWrap align=right bgColor=#66ffcc>W(17.0)</TD><TD class=black_txt align=right bgColor=#ffffff>xx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Good luck no matter who you play. but I honestly see N. Iowa losing by 5 or less.

The Sleeper
  • vegasconnxnvegasconnxn Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    dr bob has a 3* on iowa, thats why the line moved
    edited December 2008
    Iowa kicks ass expected
    edited December 2008
    Iowa shot the lights out, congrats.
    edited December 2008
    Yea Easy Victory here in front of almost 9500 and lights out I dont know 40 percent from the arc compared to NIU 23 percent 40 percent isnt lights out but yea easy victory
    edited December 2008
    why does the guy has to be bitter just admit No Iowa was wrong side an move on
    edited December 2008
    I dunno some people just cant admit defeat Kolona close to Iowa City too must be a state fan who knows
  • retrieverretriever Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Don't see how his response was bitter. Analysis was good--Iowa gets NO home court advantage. But UNI isn't any good--neither are the Hawks. Good thing they play in the Big 10.
  • hawk17hawk17 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Final 4 here we come!
    edited December 2008
    thought i had the ring in the bag, all i had was a bag of sh*t. i was dead wrong and I admit it.
    edited December 2008
    Its all good man at least you admit you know ive been on the wrong side many of times its not a big deal at all shit subject is dead theres a new day and trust me you will win alot of money betting aganist iowa this year on the road. GL and get some winners tonight