Betting Talk

Del Rio continues

jesfla72jesfla72 Senior Member
edited December 2008 in Sports Betting
He is really auditioning for a job as a defensive coordinator . To bad it might be at a high school. Nice suprise on side kick call. Ball Licker

Comments

• WynnBigWynnBig Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Jack Del Rio is no Romeo......count your blessings if you're a Jax fan.
  • WynnBigWynnBig Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Jack Del Rio is still a hard-nosed coach with a lot of bad luck this year. Not making excuses but his team has been ravaged by injuries.
  • jesfla72jesfla72 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    I'm a cowboy fan. I just get to watch the jags every week.The o-line injuries killed him. His clock management, special teams, and non desire to stretch the field(as Matt Jones catches a 35 yd grab) have killed them also. Jerry Porter signing and getting hurt didnt help either. But del rio cost them the game in cincy. special teams cost them against minnesota. His half-time speech cost them against Tenn. His leather jacket cost them tonight
    edited December 2008
    To add to that , giving garrard 60 million might of been a stretch. Richard Collier who got shot 14 times . He was shot by a guy he had knocked out a few months before,. Why a 380 pound man needs to knock out a guy that weigh 180 or so in a night club does not make sense. i guess he found out who was really thug . He also had a DUI and a public drunk this yr. The jags have as many off the field issues as any team also
  • elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Jax has to be the worst offensive team in the league besides Raiders....My god this is painful to watch.....
    edited December 2008
    I probably can't even get lucky on a back door cover on the teaser at +9 :sad:
    edited December 2008
    Im a retard anyway , yesterday i said bet the denver nuggets and i bet the dam chargers over . so dont feel bad. do not bet the jags again. dont bet against them either . they will backdoor you for sure then.

Jack get rid of that jacket you fruitcake
  • PSU598PSU598 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    the reason the jags suck is cuz their o line has been ravaged by injuries and they are built to be a run first team
    edited December 2008
    ok after that great drive i take it all back. well the only thing im taking back is my money from 5 dimes after they took it from me 3 weeks ago when i bet on the jags. tonight i get it back bitches
    edited December 2008
    Holy smokes.. My under might lose now too.... .wow....
    edited December 2008
    I have under 48.5 So even with a 2 pt conversion, looks ok...
    edited December 2008
    well the o -line is something alot of teams face each yr. what they (other teams)dont do though is draft shit head wide outs every yr. for the 5 th consecutive yr they need a deep threat wide out. the jags will be just as bad next yr. maybe 8 wins. the offense can not get the ball deep.
    edited December 2008
    Now I hope it ends 30-24 so I hit my teaser and over 23 on Jags....I can only pray :)
    edited December 2008
    There is no 'god' I guess :)