Paris Saint Germain
Celtic
Athletic Bilbao
Getafe
Valencia

Comments

• Flaggy03Flaggy03 Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    Wow...really went out on a limb there picking Chelsea, Man U, AC Milan and Villarreal
  • metagear89metagear89 Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    Another profitable day. Everyone won but villareal, PSG, and getafe

8-3 for the day

Current BT record 25-9
  • Flaggy03Flaggy03 Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    How much juice were you laying??? I'm pretty sure Man U was something like -400 ML and AC Milan -500. Did you lay this juice on these games??

Just doesn't make sense, that's like playing the Celtics ML or Red Wings ML when they're -300 or -400. Just curious..
  • boogaloobboyboogaloobboy Member
    edited October 2008
    This is perhaps the least impressive picks thread of all time. Picking winners does you jack all good when you are consistently laying juice at -400 or much more. At least pick over unders or something that has -120 or so.
    edited October 2008
    Flaggy03 wrote:
    How much juice were you laying??? I'm pretty sure Man U was something like -400 ML and AC Milan -500. Did you lay this juice on these games??

Just doesn't make sense, that's like playing the Celtics ML or Red Wings ML when they're -300 or -400. Just curious..
    When you follow soccer as much as I do. You know when to lay the juice. I also put my pics into parlays of 2s and 3s and round robins. I'm comfortable laying the juice. I understand and It's not for everyone. Notice how I ommited Arsenal(a heavily favored side), even though they are a good team that was playing at home against a shitty last place tottenham.
    edited October 2008
    This is perhaps the least impressive picks thread of all time. Picking winners does you jack all good when you are consistently laying juice at -400 or much more. At least pick over unders or something that has -120 or so.

Do you really think I give a fuck about what you have to say? Put your money where your mouth is and start posting your own plays. This comming from a guy who put a -500 Arsenal in a six team parley and lost? Stop contradicting yourself fool. Go bitch elsewhere.
    edited October 2008