Betting Talk

The State of Washington Report

kkirkkkirk Senior Member
edited October 2008 in Sports Betting
1-0-1 last week as Oregon St. covers over UW (barely) and TB and Sea push (no pick on the WSU game).
Record:8-9-1

UW: The Huskies host Notre Dame in a non-conference game today. QB Locker still out for the Dawgs, and probably will be the rest of the season. Backup Fouch has proven to be a pretty good passer, but he's young makes too many mistakes. Linesmakers seem to have a pretty good grasp on the Huskies now, as they would have covered last week were it not for a 4-down goal line stand by Oregon State in the last minute of the game. Tough call here at ND -10 1/2 which seems about right. It'll be a big crowd, it's a night game and I'll go take the points and look for a late cover (not a real strong pick, I'm hope your sensing).
Pick UW +10 1/2

Seahawks: QB Hasselbeck out again and Seneca Wallace set to make his 2nd start. In the first meeting between these two teams, SF won in overtime and O'Sullivan lit them up for over 300 yard through the air. Hawks are healthier this time around and SF seems to be in disarray. They've lost 4 straight since beating the Hawks and Detroit and the head coach got fired this week. I'll grab the 5 1/2 points.
Pick: Hawks +5 1/2