Betting Talk

State of Washington Report

kkirkkkirk Senior Member
edited September 2008 in Sports Betting
Sorry I missed a post on WSU/Baylor. Was out of town and couldn't get my blackberry to post on this site. Oh well.
Onward:

University of Washington--
Despite there near upsent of BYU (our only spread winner last week at +9) the Dawgs still gave up 500 yards of offense and I suspect that Oklahoma could put 600 or more on them this week. They'll have more spead to contain Locker, who is the Huskies only real offensive threat. Huskies are a young team and I expect that a tough loss like last week will continue to haunt them this week and they'll take a step backward.
Pick: Ok -21

Seahawks:
The Hawks looked terrible in Buffalo and there's no reason to think they'll improve this week, since they've suffered another injury in their sorry offensive line AND they're signing guys off the street to play wide receiver. However, the Hawks are very tough at home, especially against division opponents and though RB Gore ran all over the Hawks 2 years ago, they handled him both times last week and I think they will tomorrow. Hawks only true path to the playoffs is to win the division at 9-7 so Sunday is just about a must win. Line is 6 1/2, down from an open of 9 1/2, so public has jumped on SF. I figure the Hawks win, and since most teams who win in the NFL also cover, we'll lay the points.
PIck: Seattle -6 1/2

Record: 2-4

Comments