Betting Talk

nobody asked me but..................

novacpenovacpe Senior Member
edited August 2008 in Sports Betting
the mens freestylke team put on one of the greatest performences in the olympics i've ever
seen

does anyone really think aaron rodgers can replace brett favre?

i was just thinking the other day....can i name all the division leaders in baseball right now?............nope

baseball has never been the same for me since brooklyn left for the west coast

watchin a baseball game can sometimes be like watching clothes dry....man they gotta speed
it up

some umpires just cant call balls and strikes.....makes ya wonder what they're looking at

i'll watch the world series if the phillies get in it

i wonder how many times i can watch remember the titans and saturday nights lights and not
get tired of them?

even though you dont pay attention to nascar....kyle busch is having the greatest season
ever in nascar history.......hes so good its down right scary

its really tough waiting on football to start

speaking of olympics.....is michael phelps a man or what?

it really cracked me up when people started to question the age of the chinese gymnasts....
china produced "legimate passports" saying they were 16 and the olympic officials said oh
ok we believe you..........yeah, right

if those chinese girls are 16 i'm angelina jolie

one word describes the woman volleyball players.........amazon

they ought to initiate the death penalty for spammers

i wonder how much money that guy made when he invented the scotch tape dispenser?

why did they hang a boys name on a "bobby" pin when its a girls hair thing?

gas drops to 3.50 a gallon and everyone says "great price"? just listen to us!

heard a story yesterday:.. a person calls for fuel oil. they are told 4.42 a gallon and its a
300 gallon minimum that you have to pay for...now thats ok but the average fuel tank is
275...so wtf is up with that? and they say we arent gouging i yi yi

michael phelps is a man

second best story of the olympics is that 41 year old mother winning two medals...you go
girl!

i guess now we realize the russians really arent our buddies huh?

had to love favres 5 for 6 in the first game even though it didnt mean anything

is the tv show heroes good or what?

i'll be glad to see 24 come back also

what ever happened to the cartoons? they have some really weird cartoons on tv
now........."biker mice from mars"? yegods

Comments

• beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    when i was a kid in the early 80s,those cartoons were the best.smurfs,snorks,gi joe,he man,transformers.dungeons and dragons..sat morn toons started at like 5:30am to noon! id set my alarm on sat morning to catch em.
    now a days what is on is shit and doesnt start till later...
  • Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    what happened at SARATOGA this year? attendance and handle down...turf racing is a bust due to weather...catering to OLD MONEY is a slap in the face to the $2 bettor...OLD MONEY doesn't fill the mutuel windows...NYRA should wise up and shorten SARATOGA MEET...screw tradition...this meet sucks...jmo...w2w
  • axurbanaxurban Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    how about THUNDERCATS?
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    i hear they are making a thundercats live action movie and smurfs
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    you mean the Chinese and Russians sometimes bend the truth?

how dare you sir!!!

but while we are busy being PC pussies, about to elect the biggest PC Pussy of them all, those two thug countries are laughing about how easy it is going to be to bitch slap the USA

also...............

why did it take a "mortgage crisis" for the government to pass a law require home buyers provide PROOF of income?!?!?!

WTF?!?!?
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    i like the Olympics

but i dislike any event that relies on 'judges'. races keep times, games keep scores. clear winners.

i am not sure Patriots will win 12, 14 or 16 games this year, but they will burn money ATS

unless you play for, work for, or own the team, don't refer to it as we. we are going to the superbowl...we get the Mets next. they do, not you.

i like that more and more people are turning away from newspapers and the big 3 network news and going to cable.