Betting Talk

nascar picks

novacpenovacpe Senior Member
edited August 2008 in Sports Betting
its gonna be pit strategy today and starting position is critical this race has never been won from a position lower than 18th and that was a long time ago
there are four favorites here to look at jimmie johnson, tony stewart, kyle busch and jeff gordon with a couple of long shot road race ringers thrown in
1. jimmie johnson..ran third last year and was 2nd and ist in the two practices +800
2. tony stewart.........has an unbelievable record at this track and ran 11th and 7th in practice +400
3. kyle busch............is on the pole and is starting to get the handle on road racing +600
4. jeff gordon............what can i say? won 4 road races and flat out can drive a road course +500

road ringers and long shots
1. robby gorden....i yi yi does this guy love this course or what? hes won twice and is a nasty driver for here plus he ran 2nd and 7th in practice and is +2000? hmmmmmmm
2. ron fellows..........flat out on of the best road couse drivers out there he has a helluva record here come from way off the pace and is in the best equipment hes ever been in up to this point +4000!!!
3.marcos ambrose..... practiced 1st and third.....only problem is hes starting 43rd....a tall order to fill but if anyone can do it he can +3000
4. kevin harvick....this guy should be a favorite on helluva road racer but his temper gets him some time +1000
denny hamlin.....2 races here, two top tens..pretty good huh? hes +1000

so the picks?
gotta play johnson at +800 ...fast car, great starting position and the best crew chief and pit crew in racing
longshots.....robby gordon +2000 (my favorite of all) ron fellows +4000 kevin harvick +1000

gonna be fun today boys..........good luck