Betting Talk

nobody asked me but.............................

novacpenovacpe Senior Member
edited August 2008 in Sports Betting
its been a while so its time to bore you guys again

i remember back in my band days i had long hair..........now i cant stand having hair touch my ears....go figure

at what point in time did shoes become obsolete and sneakers come into vogue? i thought sneakers were bad for your feet (as my momma used to say) lol!

i feel sorry for anybody that missed the 50's man that was a fun time

my take on this argument on whether we should open up areas for drilling for oil is that it will become a moot point as soon as the lights start getting turned off on people....

sitting at home in front of a computer all day can be much more costly then going out

if all those percentages are correct on this junk mail from the betting services there's a hell of a lot of rich people in this country from gambling

ok ok so dunkin doughnuts has the best damned lemon filled and strawberry filled doughnuts in the world

ditto for their coffee

pisses me off everytime a see a blonde bimbo with her designer sunglasses getting out of a hummer at the grocery store

two gas stations on oppisite corners: at one (a mini mart)the price is 3.73... at the other ( a branded gas station) the price is 3.63 there are 4 customers at the pumps, guess which business had ALL 4 at their pumps and the other none?.....you guessed it.... all were at the mini mart.....it just makes me wanna scream

it was almost laughable to watch the olympic athletes get off off a plane wearing masks.......they looked like ninja fighters

sometimes i wish we could just tell china to stick it in their ear and boycott the olympics

china can also stick their shoddy lousy products up their arse too

i know its only pre season but the kid from hawaii for the red skins looked really good

its gonna be fun if favre goes to tampa

my dumbest thing of the year goes to...........................
that guy they found dead on top of some high powered transformers while he was trying to clip off and steal the copper wires....he had 3 of em cut but the 4th one he shoulda left it alone

one of lifes aggravations:
i bought an olevia lcd tv for the place at the bay....you cant use the remote with a dtv receiver and the remote for the receiver wont work on the tv....... wtf?

does anyone really think any team from the national league can win the world series?

breakfast is my favorite meal of the day hands down

if the usa mens basketball team loses the olympics it'll be because of their cockiness

they say the highest concentration of cocaine on money is on latin american money...wow..is that supposed to be news?

its time they limit cup drivers from racing in the nationwide series....how are they ever gonna develope young talent if they keep taking rides away.....sorta like sending major league ball players to the minors just to get a win down there

amazing everyday use inventions: usb flash drive, paper clips, safety pins, ball point pens, post it notes, super glue to name a few

Comments

• novacpenovacpe Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    btw play the phillies tonight
  • novacpenovacpe Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    EASY win........that may be only my sencod pick on baseball this year! lol