Betting Talk

Chumly

zmanne511zmanne511 Senior Member
edited January 2008 in Sports Betting
Hope there are no guns in your vicinity.

Comments

• chumlychumly Banned
    edited January 2008
    all done good luck to you guys
  • Gator101Gator101 Banned
    edited January 2008
    chumly, you always seem to make a comeback your too good to quit, nobody likes quitter, my old lady always tries to get me to quit chewing and i tell her "no one like quitters" and then she gets all pissed at me
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited January 2008
    gator iam done will check in from time to time but will never post a play again good luck
  • Gator101Gator101 Banned
    edited January 2008
    Man Chumly Just Test The Water Atleast And Give Out Some Picks And See How You Do, Then In Time Think About Putting Alittle Money In And Get It Back!!! I Hate To See Such A Good Capper Not Post Here, Either Way It Was Great To Get To Know You And Loved Following Your Plays. But I Totally See Your Point At The Time. Gl Gator
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited January 2008
    gator if you come to wisconsin next year we can have a beer the money is not a big thing i make plenty but ive lost a bunch this month over 20000 grand so its time for a break i dont post games i dont bet myself so good luck buddy i will be back some day
  • bluechipbluechip Senior Member
    edited January 2008
    Chum, you will be considered a bigger loser if you just quit, especially with one of the biggest games (super bowl) coming up next. Come on man, it's the final act of the football season and you're quitting?

Didn't your mom, dad, former childhood coaches, etc, tell you that quitters are losers? You don't quit right before the superbowl, buck up dude and make us proud, win or lose.
  • PurecarnaggePurecarnagge Senior Member
    edited January 2008
    Nothing wrong with what CHums doing guys. He picked his game. He's going out on his terms. Points are huge the weather read low scoring grind it out kinda game to me. I don't see why the major play but if he hits it you guys would be going crazy for him.

Most people dont' pick there spots when they go all in, they are forced, feel threatened or have a need to go all in. Why play the superbowl. The only thing I can see happening in the superbowl is patriots ML... its a huge number to cover but I wouldn't rule it out.

Chums made his pick, why call him a quitter or a loser or rub it in? Have some class.
  • bluechipbluechip Senior Member
    edited January 2008
    All I'm saying about Chum is what we all have said when we take a huge hit, I'm done. As far as the super bowl, guys who don't bet football all year play that game, hell go one more time in football, take the winter off, and get ready for the fall.

Another problem I have with Chum is that he bet that WAD with his heart, no f.... good, man! I will say that the cat has some huge balls to do what he did, and I tip my hat to him for his guts.