Betting Talk

NCAAB Play

Duke30Duke30 Senior Member
edited December 2007 in Sports Betting
Only posted one so far this year and won with Ball St and the points against Purdue. I think I can just copy and paste my comments, in fact I will. Just replace BSU with Wofford. Purdue has talent but blowing people out is not in their arsenal just yet.

Wofford +17.5

Young Purdue team still finding their way and have had many ups and downs this year. They are starting, 4 freshmen that turn the ball over, foul and have yet to really gel this year. I am looking for good things later this year and next but giving 17.5 is way too many to a Wofford team that has been in all of their games this year. Wofford won't shy away in this one, I actually only see a single digit win for Purdue and even that might be a stretch

Even though the Ball St game ended up close to the number the Wofford team is much deeper than BSU.

Comments

• briansbrians Banned
    edited December 2007
    No One Follows Purdue Like You Do, Im A Poet And Dont Know It,

Good Luck Duke

Im On It
  • Focused1Focused1 Banned
    edited December 2007
    Awesome call on Wofford getting 17.5 and winning outright! Had them to cover last week but couldn't post because I just got my approval. Keep an eye on this team, they won't be getting inflated lines much longer.