Comments

• golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Was that second half a 2 unit? Says that on the website
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited December 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Was that second half a 2 unit? Says that on the website

That's what it was listed as in the e-mail and text.
  • TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    Once you get caught in a C of C wave down there really isn't much anyone can do.

That's classic Mr. Elliott, for those that didn't get the gist/warped sense of humor of what wraps was referring to:

8) "C" waves — Declining "C" waves are usually devastating in their destruction. They are third waves and have most of the properties of third waves. It is during this decline that there is virtually no place to hide except cash. The illusions held throughout waves A and B tend to evaporate and fear takes over. "C" waves are persistent and broad. 1930-1932 was a "C" wave. 1962 was a "C" wave. 1969-1970 and 1973-1974 can be classified as "C" waves. Advancing "C" waves within upward corrections in larger bear markets are just as dynamic and can be mistaken for the start of a new upswing, especially since they unfold in five waves. The October 1973 rally (see Figure 1-37), for instance, was a "C" wave in an inverted expanded flat correction.

You guys are brutal but hopefully even golfer knows this isn't a "C" wave....more likely an overdue 10% correction from the longer term results. Remember there are two things that are pretty much guaranteed in life and one of them isn't that poster (forgot his name) having his girlfriend's picture posted in her birthday suit :)
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    i'm sure gator will come up with that pic someday reb :)
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    TheReb wrote: »
    That's classic Mr. Elliott, for those that didn't get the gist/warped sense of humor of what wraps was referring to:

8) "C" waves — Declining "C" waves are usually devastating in their destruction. They are third waves and have most of the properties of third waves. It is during this decline that there is virtually no place to hide except cash. The illusions held throughout waves A and B tend to evaporate and fear takes over. "C" waves are persistent and broad. 1930-1932 was a "C" wave. 1962 was a "C" wave. 1969-1970 and 1973-1974 can be classified as "C" waves. Advancing "C" waves within upward corrections in larger bear markets are just as dynamic and can be mistaken for the start of a new upswing, especially since they unfold in five waves. The October 1973 rally (see Figure 1-37), for instance, was a "C" wave in an inverted expanded flat correction.

You guys are brutal but hopefully even golfer knows this isn't a "C" wave....more likely an overdue 10% correction from the longer term results. Remember there are two things that are pretty much guaranteed in life and one of them isn't that poster (forgot his name) having his girlfriend's picture posted in her birthday suit :)

dsgator, lmfao!!!
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Ed, got the text warning
    Never got play
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Ed, got the text warning
    Never got play

This is the type of thing you should contact him directly about at [email protected] to ensure you get a timely response.
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    May RAS officially regain their swagger as RonyBallgame is officially DONE. Calling it quits. Good luck to the rest of you guys.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Guys seriously......WTF, at the very least a State of the union should be in order.
    edited December 2014
    2sportguy wrote: »
    Guys seriously......WTF, at the very least a State of the union should be in order.

I said that a week ago, won't happen. Better off saving your credits and looking on his site and playing the second half of whoever he has if you want action or looks like a good situation. Actually not a bad idea since 90% of his games are losers at halftime. Today was about right on pace though. I quit 2 days ago and so did my partner. Amazing a 10 man team can be this fucking bad when that's all you do. Oh well I've quit too. Good luck to the rest!
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    May RAS officially regain their swagger as RonyBallgame is officially DONE. Calling it quits. Good luck to the rest of you guys.

Good luck Ronnie. I know the decision to cut ties is always a difficult one.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    I said that a week ago, won't happen. Better off saving your credits and looking on his site and playing the second half of whoever he has if you want action or looks like a good situation. Actually not a bad idea since 90% of his games are losers at halftime. Today was about right on pace though. I quit 2 days ago and so did my partner. Amazing a 10 man team can be this fucking bad when that's all you do. Oh well I've quit too. Good luck to the rest!

How many times are you going to quit?
    edited December 2014
    Once
  • speedboyspeedboy Member
    edited December 2014
    Kashmir wrote: »
    How many times are you going to quit?

Paying money for something and not getting desired results gives you the right to belly-ache; as long as you do it in a restrained and not verbally offensive manner. You can choose not to read it.
    edited December 2014
    really speedboy? difference between the right to belly ache and golfer. ready closely what he says up there...
    Amazing a 10 man team can be this fucking bad when that's all you do.
  • speedboyspeedboy Member
    edited December 2014
    newcombe wrote: »
    really speedboy? difference between the right to belly ache and golfer. ready closely what he says up there...
    I stand corrected. Golfer should be able to communicate without the expletives.
    edited December 2014
    speedboy wrote: »
    Paying money for something and not getting desired results gives you the right to belly-ache; as long as you do it in a restrained and not verbally offensive manner. You can choose not to read it.

Be a fucking man. Anytime a game has tipped we have guys crying two minutes into the game. Clutters up the board.
    edited December 2014
    Be a fucking man. Anytime a game has tipped we have guys crying two minutes into the game. Clutters up the board.

It doesn't clutter up the board, it clutters up one thread . Don't read it. How many times are you going to be a jackass is the real question?
    edited December 2014
    How many times are you going to be a jackass is the real question?

ever asked yourself that golfer? I love the "don't read it then" comeback. hard not to read it when it appears every day, sometimes multiple times a day about the same thing over and over. you're quite insane my friend... scary thing is you don't realize it.
    edited December 2014
    It doesn't clutter up the board, it clutters up one thread . Don't read it. How many times are you going to be a jackass is the real question?

This thread isn't your personal bitch thread. Put your panties on and look in the mirror. Enough is enough.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited December 2014
    How many times are you going to be a jackass is the real question?

Pot, kettle.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    ever asked yourself that golfer? I love the "don't read it then" comeback. hard not to read it when it appears every day, sometimes multiple times a day about the same thing over and over. you're quite insane my friend... scary thing is you don't realize it.

But he told me he wants to meet up in Vegas that he's really not like this. Okay!!
    edited December 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    But he told me he wants to meet up in Vegas that he's really not like this. Okay!!

i saw you jumped right on that opportunity OT :)...
    edited December 2014

Lol I'm not insane. My forum persona is far from reality. I'm 30 years old and am more financially stable than prolly 99% of this board. That being said, I'm still not gonna continue bet games that don't win, especially ones that I pay for. I get the brunt of ras doing bad cause I come on here and speak what a lot of others are thinking.. Really funny how this world works sometimes.

StevieY- be glad I haven't paid for the last 18 months of lemons you have released.

OT- offer still stands. Bellagio jan 9-13.
    edited December 2014
    again, bonkers... that last post confirmed it 200%. lol.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited December 2014
    StevieY- be glad I haven't paid for the last 18 months of lemons you have released.

Oh I am glad but even if you did sign up, once I realized it, I would refund your money, not that desperate. :)

And yeah, football has sucked, but CBB is fine, I'm right where I usually am at this point of the year. 1st 3 weeks of November sucks, then we go.
    edited December 2014
    Lol I'm not insane. My forum persona is far from reality. I'm 30 years old and am more financially stable than prolly 99% of this board. That being said, I'm still not gonna continue bet games that don't win, especially ones that I pay for. I get the brunt of ras doing bad cause I come on here and speak what a lot of others are thinking.. Really funny how this world works sometimes.

OT- offer still stands. Bellagio jan 9-13.

Nobody believes one word you post on here.
    edited December 2014
    My forum persona is far from reality.

Your forum persona is being a huge douche bag. So I would call you a liar too.
    edited December 2014
    Nobody believes one word you post on here.

That's fine, and I agree, I shouldn't of posted that. It was tacky.

I do want to say this though, I'm a huge RAS supporter, and one that never thought he could ever run this bad. I wish him the very best and all of you following the same. I will always be a huge RAS fan either if I'm betting or just following to see how he does.
    edited December 2014
    300%