Betting Talk

Jafar HT discussion

Comments

• underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    newcombe wrote: »
    I was wondering the same thing... either way hes a happy man whichever be the case. lol.

In any case I can't wait to hear his story :eating:
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited November 2014
    I'm out drinking. I'm sorry, I probably should have posted tonight but one drink turned into 15. On the bright side I took 20k from bookmaker today on baylor and the luck box play of the century on bama.

But you'll also be happy to knoe the halftimes went 1-2 tonight so I think we should all consider it a win.
  • winner_13winner_13 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Thanks Jafar, dont know why RAS would not give me your email but if you come to the north pacific, shots on me.
    edited November 2014
    I'm out drinking. I'm sorry, I probably should have posted tonight but one drink turned into 15. On the bright side I took 20k from bookmaker today on baylor and the luck box play of the century on bama.

I had a feeling you where out partying. Nice hit in foots, BG gave those 2 out also so I'm a happy camper myself.
    edited November 2014
    Wake up!!! I hope u didn't come home last night and start flipping your couch cushions looking for those white little pebbles. :laugh: J/K
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    still drinking today? or should we expect a play?
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Give it a break. If he has a play he will post it.
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    lakers22 wrote: »
    still drinking today? or should we expect a play?

Hopefully he will go to text warning and a release page. I mean if he reallly wants to xxxx with this guy.....
    edited November 2014
    Honestly, I can't understand how he wasn't able to collect the 80k from him through other ways or at least half of it.
    Really folks, if a high caliber guy like Bob owed you 80k and you couldn't collect it, and had access to his 2nd half plays would you really post them publicly or just bet them yourself and keep your mouth shut, knowing that in the long term the 80k he owes you will eventually turn into a much larger amount.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I feel like it's a little more than the money to Jafar, i think he's looking to stick it to him and this seems to be a way to really piss Bob off.
    edited November 2014
    jm wrote: »
    I feel like it's a little more than the money to Jafar, i think he's looking to stick it to him and this seems to be a way to really piss Bob off.

that can be possible. everyone reacts differently when owed money to.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    My in-laws owe me $500 and it pissed me off to no end. I can't imagine someone owing me $80K
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    It's even when someone owes you money and they won't pay.
    edited November 2014
    Here is another thing I want to bring up about all of this. If we miss plays like we did yesterday and even though Jafar says he went 1-2, in the long term meaning this season, we can still lose, but Bob still wins. It has to be play all or nothing to win. Just like when you buy a package from RAS you can't say oh I'm going to party today therefore I won't put in today's plays. That's - EV situation and not good.
  • winner_13winner_13 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Underwraps, let Jafar post when he wants, he is doing people on here a favor not the other way around, no one is forcing you to play or not. You already have his winning game sides!
    Good luck!
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    Here is another thing I want to bring up about all of this. If we miss plays like we did yesterday and even though Jafar says he went 1-2, in the long term meaning this season, we can still lose, but Bob still wins. It has to be play all or nothing to win. Just like when you buy a package from RAS you can't say oh I'm going to party today therefore I won't put in today's plays. That's - EV situation and not good.

I agree with this, but it's completely out of our control. I think each individual needs to weight the costs/benefits of doing it and their tolerance. Understanding that if someone hits the sauce one night there maybe no plays or it could only last another week for other things out of our control (RAS shutting the thread down, Jafar stops posting, Bob figures out the multiple leaks, etc).
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    jm wrote: »

Knowing Jake like I do, I agree with this
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited November 2014

At the same time each play is independent from the next so if you feel that the plays are +EV then you should still play them.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    buckeyes wrote: »
    At the same time each play is independent from the next so if you feel that the plays are +EV then you should still play them.

Was just going to post this same thing.
    edited November 2014
    buckeyes wrote: »

Yes, your right my bad.
    edited November 2014
    Any of you ever watch the series LOST that was on a few years ago? Sawyer was good no? :laugh:
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited November 2014
    I'm in talks with haralabob now. That's why I'm not posting. If it breaks down I will update you. I still haven't been paid but as of now I post. That may change, we will see.
  • barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Well done clever way to,get your money ..but dont let him keep you at bay just by communicating..if he hates it so much make,him pay before u,stop doin what he hates
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2014

If the plays are +ev, you have +ev if you bet 1, 23, or all of them.
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    barmoycm wrote: »
    Well done clever way to,get your money ..but dont let him keep you at bay just by communicating..if he hates it so much make,him pay before u,stop doin what he hates

Damn, I had the over 3.5 on randomly placed commas! Another bad beat!
    edited November 2014
    Hahha my fat thumbs on this god damn LGG2 brah lol
    edited November 2014
    durito wrote: »
    If the plays are +ev, you have +ev if you bet 1, 23, or all of them.
    Yes I know. I was just thinking something else at that moment when I was typing
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited November 2014
    Honestly, I can't understand how he wasn't able to collect the 80k from him through other ways or at least half of it.
    Really folks, if a high caliber guy like Bob owed you 80k and you couldn't collect it, and had access to his 2nd half plays would you really post them publicly or just bet them yourself and keep your mouth shut, knowing that in the long term the 80k he owes you will eventually turn into a much larger amount.

What am I supposed to do? The only time he meets up with people to settle figures is in front of a bank. He doesn't keep large amount of cash on him or in his house. So even paying him a visit and tune him up a little bit wouldn't get me paid. This route has a better chance.

And as others alluded to, it's not about the money at this point. I told you the leak is likely undetectable so posting it doesn't hurt future returns. And the debt is 2 years old. I've pretty much written it off. This has helped my chances of getting paid and anything I get will be just gravy.

Having said all of that, I still have not received a dollar and unless that changes before tonight, I will be back to posting the plays in about 9 hours.
    edited November 2014
    Hell yea see ya tonight bro
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Jafar wrote: »
    I'm in talks with haralabob now. That's why I'm not posting. If it breaks down I will update you. I still haven't been paid but as of now I post. That may change, we will see.

lakers22 on suicide watch
This discussion has been closed.