Betting Talk

Jafar HT discussion

white broncowhite bronco Member
edited November 2014 in Sports Betting
From picks only thread:
Jafar wrote:
If you guys want to start a thread in the main discussion forum I'd be happy to go into detail about everything that transpired. It's a lot of moving parts. But for this thread, I'll just post the halftimes. I won't start the thread but if there's interest and someone makes it, I won't hesitate to comment.

Would like to know more.

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    That didn't take long
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited November 2014
    Well here we go...

During the 2010-11 season, I was doing a lot of business with Kenny Tran (poker player). I had hacked into a big bookie's agent log in and could delete bets at will. I was hooked up with him through another guy because Kenny had an agent package with this book (named Cyrus for any who might know who I am speaking of). Kenny was game to take advantage of this so away we went. At the time, he was also getting down large amounts of Haralabob. Upwards of 50k per game. The guy was on fire. We bet these into Cyrus, but we never even had a need to delete. Like ever. We had days like this...

FR9iSc.jpg

At the time, I had a good relationship with one of the assistant managers at the Hilton and where I made most of my money in the Haralabob endeavor was managing to be able to get down huge numbers there.

ZLgfwT.jpg

Fast forward to the next season, and Kenny tells me has parted ways with Haralabob. Didn't get the plays for the 11-12 season. Kenny said it was because Bob found out Kenny was getting more down on the plays than he was. As in, Kenny turned in 50k to Bob and bet 75k for himself. Didn't sit well with Bob. At the start of the 12-13 season, Haralabob was being mentioned on RTP. So I chimed in. You can read the thread here, I am Stinks...
    http://roughingthepunter.com/showthread.php?t=2807

Bob saw this and PM'd me. This is relevant. I had no idea he was even reading. He created a handle for the sole purpose of contacting me privately. At this point, I am no longer living in Vegas and in Chicago. I had developed some good contacts with degenerate traders in this city who can't stop betting when the market closes. We Skype chatted, both text and calls, and decided to do business for the season. He knew I had worked with Kenny and knew that I could get down large amounts for him. Kenny and I had a falling out over a Cris account that we were supposed to split but he never paid on. For those of you that know me, some people don't agree with my methods of making money in the business. For this purpose, I went by a different name with Bob. Because if I did go by my name, he might talk to Kenny or any other number of people (he did know Cyrus or at least of him), and that might screw up my ability to work with him. So I went by Tim and everything was fine. He would give me the orders via skype and I would get down and then turned in my numbers. I also worked out a deal with a trader by the name of Benjie. I won't say his last name but if you can picture the top 3 Jewish last name's it's probably one of them. For any of you guys in the Chicago trading circles, he is huge. My girlfriend at the time, who for all intents and purposes is a gold digging bottle rat, introduced me to him because he was always inviting her to his table at Studio Paris or offering to go on his jet to NY Fashion week or whatever else bullshit. I was all for it, this dude was a fat slob and if it got me into the circle, I'll let her lead him on a bit. We were a good team. So I worked out a deal with him where if he let us bet 50k a game in the NBA we would give him 50k in NFL. Bob loved the deal. Even if he was any good at the NFL, which he wasn't, our edge was bigger in the NBA and we had way more volume. We agreed to split it 50/50 on the betting and booking side.

So the first week is going along and we are actually down. At one point on Sunday Bob's end was $150k to me and Ben was up $100k in the NFL. I was getting shitfaced at the bar with friends watching the games. By 6pm I was blackout. Not to get into the details as the case was ultimately dropped and I'd rather not have it reopened but my car was totaled, crashed into 5 parked cars (all totaled) and I was charged with felony DUI. Away to Cook County I went, after spending the night in the precinct station. Bail was set at $40k and it was posted by Tuesday night and I wasn't released till like 4am Wednesday morning. I was MIA from Bob from Sunday afternoon through Wednesday afternoon when I got him on Skype.

By then all hell had broken loose. There are various cocksuckers out there who have my name on Google alerts with my mugshot plastered all over those retarded mugshot sites that you gotta pay to get taken off (hell of racket, I paid like $400 bucks to get it all off). He had spoken to various people and since I lied about who I was, he insisted he was not going to pay. He won on Monday night putting the plays into the accounts (as I gave him access to all of it) and got his end of the figure to $20k for his halftimes. But Ben had won and his end of that was $60k. So all said and done he owed $80k. Absolutely refused to pay. I offered him to come out and meet Ben, who he thought was a figment of my imagination. Kenny wasn't doing me any favors. I told him this is the shit he should have done before he started betting. Not after.

Hell, earlier in the week, his Directv was blacking him out of the LA market and I sent him a receiver so he could watch them. I still have the entire Skype chat transcripts of everything and the google doc he set up to track our figures. I told him if he doesn't want to go any further, that's fine. But he needs to pay the figure. He never did.

So now here we are. I ended up coming out ok on the deal because I continued to book those NFL bets and the guy got smoked. But as for Bob, he can suck my dick. I have his plays again, and I'm a lock not to lose them. And I'll post them here because I know it will tilt the fuck out of him. He hates it when people are making money off of his plays and he's not getting a piece. So bet these things for as much as you can (without overbetting of course) and we will just take it off the figure I will never collect on.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    No offence, but Jafar didn't you know ahead of time that the Greeks hate to pay.
    I've dealt with many in the past and about 80% just hate to pay.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    FWIW
    Played Poker with Tran
    Love this thread
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited November 2014
    FWIW
    Played Poker with Tran
    Love this thread

No one knows wtf it is he's saying LOL
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited November 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    No offence, but Jafar didn't you know ahead of time that the Greeks hate to pay.
    I've dealt with many in the past and about 80% just hate to pay.

Haha- well you can put Bob in that category. That was the first and only greek I've ever dealt with. I have had numerous experiences with the Italians and refuse to do business with them. The arabs and jews though, never been stiffed.
    edited November 2014
    Jafar, I get some of Bob's stuff as some know (but Not 2nd halfs though) and so does Eug44, but I'm not allowed to post because he knows my uncle through some Albanian in Staten Island NY when they met in vegas for poker years ago. I like my body just the way it is :) and I think Eug44 does to.
    Obviously you are pissed he stiffed you, so that's your choice to post or not.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited November 2014
    I hope the fears you speak of are from the Albanian and not Bob because I can unequivocally state he is a pussy. I get the full game stuff but from Bob himself, they are low edge stuff more meant to give books action instead of an account with 2H only.

When he sent them to me, he would ask for a lower amount and had no problem saying "this is a 53% play." When I asked what the 2H plays were, he said he didn't want to quantify it.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    From someone that's fairly new to the idea of hacking into a PPH sports book. When you say that you were able to delete bets was this because the shop had so many thousands of bets being placed that you were able to hack in say at the end of the 3rd quarter of a 2h play if it was clear it was not going to cash?
    edited November 2014
    Jafar wrote: »
    I hope the fears you speak of are from the Albanian and not Bob because I can unequivocally state he is a pussy. I get the full game stuff but from Bob himself, they are low edge stuff more meant to give books action instead of an account with 2H only.

When he sent them to me, he would ask for a lower amount and had no problem saying "this is a 53% play." When I asked what the 2H plays were, he said he didn't want to quantify it.

Yes the Albanian is good friends with my Uncle and I don't want to be betraying anyone when they hand me some good things. Plus there is other players I have access to that do well betting the NBA. From the records I have Bob isn't as bad as you say for full games or first half, but some groups are much better.
  • white broncowhite bronco Member
    edited November 2014
    On second thought, would not like to know more. Now need a shower.
  • winner_13winner_13 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Would love to know more, why would you not, white bronco?
    Thanks for sharing, Jafar.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Let's make some money.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Why did u get banned from RTP? Good shit btw, great thread.
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Haha- well you can put Bob in that category. That was the first and only greek I've ever dealt with. I have had numerous experiences with the Italians and refuse to do business with them. The arabs and jews though, never been stiffed.

u really never been stiffed by a jew??? think harder
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited November 2014
    u really never been stiffed by a jew??? think harder

I was talking more about books. But yeah, that fat fuck Krackman owes me more than Haralabob.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited November 2014
    Coops wrote: »
    Why did u get banned from RTP? Good shit btw, great thread.

Their dislike for me extends back years and years. They instaban me as soon as they figure out it's my handle.
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Curious, what's your story? Have you always been involved in the industry or did you once upon a time have a normal job? Do you consider yourself to be a professional handicapper or just a professional gambler?
    edited November 2014
    Jake should write a book
  • winner_13winner_13 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Would love to know more about the person behind the forum name "Jafar"
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited November 2014
    Nothing on this last game. That'll do it for the night.
    edited November 2014
    cha-cha-cha- champin... haice:thumbup:
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited November 2014
    Cools wrote: »
    Curious, what's your story? Have you always been involved in the industry or did you once upon a time have a normal job? Do you consider yourself to be a professional handicapper or just a professional gambler?

I'm not a handicapper. I'm more of a curator of information. I've never had a "normal job" in my life. Been doing this since I was 22 and finished school and moved to Vegas.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited November 2014
    Coops wrote: »
    Jake should write a book

Haha- I get that one once a week. I've thought about it. I write well but I've been told if I hired a very good ghostwriter the book would be a hit. I think it would be Tucker Max meets Wolf of Wall St.
    edited November 2014
    Haha- I get that one once a week. I've thought about it. I write well but I've been told if I hired a very good ghostwriter the book would be a hit. I think it would be Tucker Max meets Wolf of Wall St.

It would, maybe when ur older and statue of limitations has passed for all your passed transgressions. But ur by far the most entertaining poster here. And ty for sharing.
    edited November 2014
    The advice you gave to golfer was a classic...that one has to go into the book :laugh:
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    The advice you gave to golfer was a classic...that one has to go into the book :laugh:

Forgot, what was it? I'm enjoying this thread too btw
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Jafar, I get some of Bob's stuff as some know (but Not 2nd halfs though) and so does Eug44, but I'm not allowed to post because he knows my uncle through some Albanian in Staten Island NY when they met in vegas for poker years ago. I like my body just the way it is :) and I think Eug44 does to.
    Obviously you are pissed he stiffed you, so that's your choice to post or not.

Jafar awesome fuckin thread! I never had any of his 2nd half plays either, I have/had access to an account of a poker player but the only plays are 1st half ML but they are barely break-even, line moves like crazy - maybe it's just variance since I had access to them they are BE (my fuckin luck). When i read your comment about the greeks, i didn't see your screen name my first thought was "is this fuckin guy from bay ridge." I'll keep my comments about Albanian's to myself.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Yes the Albanian is good friends with my Uncle and I don't want to be betraying anyone when they hand me some good things.

That's for sure... Albanians love to gamble and kick some ass, my parents come from there and unfortunately I know too many albanians that are connected...most of them made their bones as being muscle for the Italians and just for being crazy.

I wish I knew the with ones good gambling info.

Just started to play tonight, thx and good luck the rest of the way.

This a great thread btw!
    edited November 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Forgot, what was it? I'm enjoying this thread too btw
    Something along the lines of you becoming a bookie or something like that. I cant remember all of it but it was a pisser
This discussion has been closed.