listed
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    901 chc +115

listed luck

ot you around?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    Yea I'm here. My only problem with that non-challenge was he didn't listen to the catcher. He didn't need to go to the phone on that one. The press conference was a joke fess up just say you screwed up and it cost. Also he always pulls CC early but being it's the playoffs and he's only going to use him once against Cleveland Ride Em especially against Cleveland his old team.
    edited October 2017
    agree on everything your saying....took me a while to fall asleep after that one. I dont like that kid lindor ...looks like a showboat , i hope a yankee puts one under his chin tomorrow.

son finished fall ball today ..4 games 8 inning pitched 1 hit 15 s/o 6 walks ,which concerns me and no earned runs,
    now getting ready for pro day ,hit 88 today but its fall ball ...thats pretty good for a northest kid
    edited October 2017
    Glad to hear the Kid is doing well. 88 at that age is pretty awesome.
    edited October 2017
    Most important since I'm watching that JG press conference again just looking at that batter stepping out of the box with the bat in his hand. If he got hit in the hand he be jumping up and down with the bat on the ground. I still can't believe he declined. it cost nothing but a challenge and it was close to where the umps take over anyway. They could have had a real shot at beating Cleveland.
    edited October 2017
    its history now , will never understand it , sanchez pointed right to dugout , he knew it hit the bat ...and nothing for nothing everyone claims whoever is in the booth looking at these plays for the yanks has the best record for challenges, well for all that the one that really mattered they fucked up on ....
    i think tanaka pitches well today , raining like crazy here in new york right now....supposed to be pouring tonight , might be a few rain delays ..gotta watch those pens ..
    edited October 2017
    and both game s today i have the road teams lines much higher then they are
    edited October 2017
    955 was +144

listed luck
    edited October 2017
    909 hou +121

listed luck
    edited October 2017
    963 lad +104
    965 hou +113

listed luck
    edited October 2017
    OT ....hope all is well , game 7 ,what you think ? win or lose tonight , i know we will back more often then not. Young
    Yankees fans have been spoiled for years ,i have been in the seats as a young man when they sucked year after year , with the danny caters , horce clarkes ,the stick ...am happy for them , they are winning and winning without bringing up any of kids from trades and they are waiting in the wings...baby bombers win or lose tonight made for a really exciting season and am sure more many more to come.
    edited October 2017
    Well I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the game. I'm in the garden spot with two tickets to just get to the WS with the Dodgers on both. Houston comes back 1585/1 and the Yankees come back 1950/1
    Yes you're right either way the Yankees had a great season and looking forward to seasons ahead. Hope the family is doing well and your son's arm is feeling good.
    edited October 2017
    thanks ...talked to stevieY , once again great advise from him concerning my son...25th is pro scout day ...the kid is young and has lots of upside ...told stevieY he has been training with a pitcher who plays for the indians organization , even he told my son lots of upside to him if he keeps working.....good luck to you ,nice job and thanks again for asking about my son.
    edited October 2017
    904 lad +102

listed luck
    edited October 2017
    lost some tough games

905 lad +120

listed luck