Betting Talk

mlb 2017

Comments

• danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    Nats are 10-0 in last 10 on the road after a home game and in those games are winning by more than 2 runs on average.
    Twins are 10-2 in last 12 as road underdogs on a close line
    Mariners have lost their last 4 and have lost the last 3 out 4 on the road

I think those are some good bets, Good Luck!
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    danshan wrote: »
    Nats are 10-0 in last 10 on the road after a home game and in those games are winning by more than 2 runs on average.
    Twins are 10-2 in last 12 as road underdogs on a close line
    Mariners have lost their last 4 and have lost the last 3 out 4 on the road

I think those are some good bets, Good Luck!

Just curious Dan, wtf does the above have to do with "moneyball"?
    edited June 2017
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Just curious Dan, wtf does the above have to do with "moneyball"?

not a single thing. I mean I do handicap slightly with streaks but if your talking about my "famous sdql" it has nothing to do with streaks or these simple streaks I listed above. I was just making friendly conversation about the guys picks.

man this forum you see 25 cry posts to every 1 post about booting
    edited June 2017
    "is this Mic on", "tough crowd, tough crowd, here"
    edited June 2017

man this forum you see 25 cry posts to every 1 post about booting

Nah, to coin a phrase it's called "extreme vetting".
    edited June 2017
    yeah man I am not trying to get in some circle of ten guys backing each other up about how all their comments are brilliant. I am just trying to really steal some of the knowledge that I am hoping some of you might leak out. Obviously by some serious force though!
    edited June 2017
    I feel like I have some juice to share but will never know I assume, I have not had anyone give me a real back and forth yet. I hope at some point someone does! Anyway I get the drinking turkey blood ritual to prove friendship or as the intellects say "extreme vetting", anyway good luck and may the gambling gods catch a fly ball for you on the under soon!
    edited June 2017
    R U a relative to donny2?
    edited June 2017
    is that meant to me? if so I do not know anyone here. I came here after years of taking a bath on sports and wanted to see if I can get some ideas on how I can boot where drinking a beer watching a game is fun again!
    edited June 2017
    serious question here do you think a team on a 2 game losing streak is more likely to lose in general, talking MLB?
    edited June 2017
    can I post sdql links here?
    edited June 2017
    is that meant to me? if so I do not know anyone here. I came here after years of taking a bath on sports and wanted to see if I can get some ideas on how I can boot where drinking a beer watching a game is fun again!

I guess u r not related. Women are fun Dan. This game is business. I wanna win to eat USDA beef not tough buffet Top Round.
    edited June 2017
    sounds good to me does anyone talk about that here? I am having hard time finding any threads or getting any chat about the game
    edited June 2017
    serious question here do you think a team on a 2 game losing streak is more likely to lose in general, talking MLB?

Lose? Yes facing Kershaw, Fulmer, Sale or Keuchel

Win? Yes if facing Colon or worse.
    edited June 2017
    LOL yeah that is not in general
    edited June 2017
    when the total in MLB is really low like under 6.5 you got to bet the dawg, it basically means you got 2 really good pitchers or some sorry sorry bats and in that case its a toss up so the favorite odds make it better to go with the dawg every time and sdql proves it!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    when the total in MLB is really low like under 6.5 you got to bet the dawg, it basically means you got 2 really good pitchers or some sorry sorry bats and in that case its a toss up so the favorite odds make it better to go with the dawg every time and sdql proves it!

There hasn't been many 6.5 or under this year so it's easy to track. So tell me how is blindly betting the Dogs working out?
    edited June 2017
    unless the starter is Clayton Kershaw if Kershaw bet the dodgers moneyline no matter what!

and that is a guaranteed winner for sure NO doubt
    if total is under 6.5 and Kershaw is not involved bet the dawg all the way to the bank!
    if its kershaw bet the dodgers all the way to the bank
    edited June 2017
    in that situation I would gladly bet the dogs all day!
    edited June 2017
    there is a record of 113-85 with kershaw in and take him out and the record is 72-62 without him with an average line of +140 for the dogs, I dont know the ROI on that but it has to rock!
    edited June 2017
    I mean there are so few bets on that but it is a layup for sure
  • gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    yo dude, can you post this shit in your own thread?
    edited June 2017
    the sdql shows good stuff and the common sense play on that to me is, to get a low total like that you need weak bats or great pitching and honestly it is great pitching most of the time and those games are a real toss up with lines that average about +140 now that is betting value!
    edited June 2017
    yeah dude sorry, really did not mean to park in your garage, my bad peace out!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    I don't thing you know what your talking about. The last year that it was profitable betting the dog blindly was 2013.

Now we have different rules regarding Kershaw. Look the SDQL has limited value. In one post you give meaningless trends that Team A has won 10 in a row coming off a road loss or some yadie yadie. and some other pearls of wisdom but then in post #100 you say you came here with the intention of learning and talking sports betting because you've been taking a bath for who knows how long.

Learn about how to make line because without it they'll be many more baths. This isn't your every day forum where people are going to listen to this BS without telling you it's BS and your decision is to listen and learn but mostly listen and figure it out for yourself.

The way it sounds to me you could be a little young for this place. I hope I'm wrong.
    edited June 2017
    I moved to my thread, I am trying to stop hijcaking this guys thread, come be mean to me there!
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    909 was +107
    929 atl +127

listed luck
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    954 cin +125
    965 bos +104
    967 cle +101
    978 laa +144

listed luck