Betting Talk

NBA Discussion, Latest News and Player Updates '14/ '15

Comments

• Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Michael Carter Williams is OUT for Philadelphia.
    - I bet the 76ers TT U86.5. With Wroten and MCW out, their offense is a dumpster.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Durant is out
    edited January 2015
    Bad line on the CLE@DET total,
    should be more like 214 instead of 204. Cleveland has been on fire offensively and Detroit is not the team to stop them, besides, Cleveland's defense still ranks near the bottom of the league in efficiency.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Did you forget to take brandon Jennings out of the Detroit line up? I have 204
    edited January 2015
    Dj augustine wont put up anywhere close to the 35 points he put up against toronto. He's very erratic on offense and turn over prone. Drumond wont have it easy either, Mosgov will eat him alive. JMO
    edited January 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    Did you forget to take brandon Jennings out of the Detroit line up? I have 204

No, definitely not, going by what I saw in the last game, they don't have much of a defense. Love, Irving, Smith and LeBron will be wide open to shoot. Only way Detroit can keep up is to try to outshoot them. I think the Jennings injury will bring a higher number of overs than before. Enjoy them before the line catches up.
    edited January 2015
    Last game Cleveland at home scored 108 against the thunder, which don't play defense either. Thunder scored 98 in that game with Durant and Westbrook for a total of 206. Line moving now OBI, at 206.5 I hope you win, I'm sitting this one out.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Like the Milwaukee play Wraps, I'm on two games today and that's one of them, I haven't played them yet, hoping it goes back to four, GL
    edited January 2015
    Miami HEAT ‏@MiamiHEAT 19m19 minutes ago
    Luol Deng (sore calf) did not participate in this morning’s team shootaround and is listed as doubtful for tonight’s #HEATgame vs the Bucks.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Miami- Birdman is questionable, Luol Deng is doubtful
    Memphis- Mike Conley and Tony Allen are both questionable
    LA Lakers- Swaggy P is questionable
    Chicago- Mike Dunleavy is questionable
    edited January 2015
    Jimmy Butler questionable for Chicago
    Line immediately moved and rightfully so.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    John Wall is questionable for the Wiz, and Swaggy is now out for the lakers
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    this is helpful for my newly acquired fanduel love. lol.
    edited January 2015
    don't those lineups have to be in by 5:30 eastern or was that some other site?
    edited January 2015
    kane wrote: »
    John Wall is questionable for the Wiz, and Swaggy is now out for the lakers

Paul Pierce also listed as questionable,
    Monitoring closely, if both are out I will be on the (horrible) Lakers for the 1H
    edited January 2015
    Obi, your total is at 208.5 now, nice +4.5 point move. goodluck
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Deng is out
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Obi One wrote: »
    Paul Pierce also listed as questionable,
    Monitoring closely, if both are out I will be on the (horrible) Lakers for the 1H

Paul Pierce (toe) did not participate during shootaround, and he is questionable for Tuesday's game vs. the Lakers.
    Pierce has been dealing with a nagging toe injury since Dec. 4, and with the Wizards set to play a team owning a record of 12-33, there's a good chance the veteran is rested tonight. If he sits, Otto Porter could slide into the starting lineup, with Martell Webster and Rasual Butler seeing some increased opportunity. Stay tuned. Jan 27 - 4:46 PM

Updating a previous report, Nick Young is currently undergoing an MRI on his sprained right ankle, and is looking unlikely for Tuesday's game vs. the Wizards.
    We'll have a better idea of Young's status once the results of the MRI are released, but at this point it would be shocking if he's able to play. The Lakers are currently calling his injury a moderate sprain, and if he's forced to sit, Wayne Ellington, Jordan Clarkson, and Jeremy Lin would all stand to benefit. Stay tuned. Jan 27 - 4:12 PM
    edited January 2015
    Obi One wrote: »
    Bad line on the CLE@DET total,
    should be more like 214 instead of 204. Cleveland has been on fire offensively and Detroit is not the team to stop them, besides, Cleveland's defense still ranks near the bottom of the league in efficiency.

Pace is there, shot's not falling, teams shooting slightly below 40% combined from field. 2H over has value imo
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    any updates on pierce/wall? i didn't see anything concrete.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    newcombe wrote: »

Pierce is out, Wall is in
    edited January 2015
    newcombe wrote: »

Pierce is OUT
    Got no confirmation on Wall
    Playing Lakers +5 1H
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Wall is in the SL
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    A little surprised they wouldn't rest him against a garbage team, a sore Achilles is nothing to fuck around with, Brandon Jennings tore his on a non contact play, just took a step backwards and it tore
    edited January 2015
    Obi, did u play over 204 Cleveland tonight vs Portland? Line is 207 now.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    DURANT is OUT tonight V. NYK
    edited January 2015
    Obi, did u play over 204 Cleveland tonight vs Portland? Line is 207 now.

No I didn't,
    Was pretty bummed about yesterday's loss (Even though the 2nd H got there....barely). Will sit this one out and see whether I can find value in live-betting/2nd H. Played the following so far:

POR 1H +3, SA -12.5, SA/CHA U190.5, SAC/TOR O207, NYK +9, BOS -2.5 1H and HOU -2.5 1H
    Strongest plays are TOR Over, NYK and BOS
    edited January 2015
    Obi, that first Q yesterday nothing was falling in and Augustine only had 2 points in the 1 st Q and 19 for the game.
    edited January 2015
    Obi, that first Q yesterday nothing was falling in and Augustine only had 2 points in the 1 st Q and 19 for the game.

That's why I'm not betting them, they might've cooled off. If not for the fouling at the end of the 4thQ, even the 2nd H would've stayed under. That's why I like Portland to cover the 1H better. Also a chance Batum returns. But I can definitely see why the market has bumped the line to 207.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Melo is questionable