Betting Talk

NBA Discussion, Latest News and Player Updates '14/ '15

Comments

• underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    now he hit 20 that has to be the beat of the century. what fuckin team lets their center shoot a 3 pointer with 2 secs left on the clock to get to OT
    Name 1 team
    edited December 2014
    [video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/16002449E71157212226600497152_244afcee0c4.5.1.105856498 70026325246.mp4?versionId=_2Y7bNe8QGLLsHJZzE1ieFP3OtLti hZv[/video]
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Wraps that's one I won't forget. Thanks as always for sharing, at least we're still well in the positive. GL
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    now he hit 20 that has to be the beat of the century. what fuckin team lets their center shoot a 3 pointer with 2 secs left on the clock to get to OT
    Name 1 team

I would've taken a spurs push before that 3ball...
    edited December 2014
    Buzzer 3 ball In portland game was a killer as well. Ugly night...
    edited December 2014
    Newc, I had the bucks there +10 and +9.5 in the 1 a day. Crazy finishes for sure everywhere
    edited December 2014
    The foul on the 3 ball was enough to make me puke too. Very awkward last few minutes. Robinson was atrocious at the line. Nice W's for ya.
    edited December 2014
    Yea he was atrocious. I never expected to cover that game towards the end.
    edited December 2014
    Westies Record 23-17

My NBA Props Record 17-8
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Name 1 team

The Heat would draw a play for Chris Bosh in that spot. In fact, last year there were two similar situations like you describe and both times Bosh hit the three, the only difference was that Miami was down by two, and Bosh's shots gave Miami the win in both games
    edited December 2014
    Kane, your right, but from 3 point range Bosh is much better than Gasol and has more agility to move around and weighs about 100 pounds less than Gasol. That inbound pass to Gasol was definitely not by design, it just happened to be he was the only one open at the time and thus a panic inbound pass and a miraculous 3 point bank shot to give me this Attachment not found.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Tyreke Evans just popped up on the injury list, he's questionable with a knee
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Kane, your right, but from 3 point range Bosh is much better than Gasol and has more agility to move around and weighs about 100 pounds less than Gasol. That inbound pass to Gasol was definitely not by design, it just happened to be he was the only one open at the time and thus a panic inbound pass and a miraculous 3 point bank shot to give me this Attachment not found.

I saw the Gasol shot on replay, it looked like he travelled before taking the shot, but you rarely see them call it, nice job with the props regardless. You should start your own thread
    edited December 2014
    I really don't want to start my own thread, because these props can end at any moment. I usually don't last more than 4 weeks anywhere I play them.
    Either the limits get drastically cut to pennies or a permanent block on all prop wagers. These are new locals I'm playing with at 500 a pop limit for the time being and I also mix in other plays to give them action. Last night I gave them Atlanta and Milwaukee plus the 2 westies first half totals, so I don't think their to happy right now.
    edited December 2014
    Is Cousins coming back tonight for the sac a potatoes team?
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited December 2014
    Is Cousins coming back tonight for the sac a potatoes team?

Looks like it.
    edited December 2014
    nice avatar SY. unreal how much $$ mich has to shell out.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited December 2014
    newcombe wrote: »
    nice avatar SY. unreal how much $$ mich has to shell out.

Just like the FA market, you pay more for what you don't have. Probably had to so his wife would leave the Bay area though. I thought the longer they took, the more likely they were looking at a NFL coach. College coaches leave immediately, NFL coaches wait until the year is over so no sense in rushing along with a NFL coach.
    edited December 2014
    B Knight total points
    U 18½ -125
    edited December 2014
    Reggie Evans (knee, hip) out Thursday vs. MIL
    edited December 2014
    In Rondo talks, Boston and Dallas discussing package including Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder and a first-round pick, sources tell Yahoo
    edited December 2014
    With Tyreke Evans probably being out and the under getting slammed on AD (25.5 points at -150) and Beverly chewing up Holiday leaves a sleeper open which in my guess would be Ryan Anderson getting most of the points tonight, but no props written on him anywhere I can see
    edited December 2014
    deal is official Rondo is now a maverick
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    In Rondo talks, Boston and Dallas discussing package including Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder and a first-round pick, sources tell Yahoo

I just heard on the radio that in addition to what you posted, the C's also get Jameer Nelson and a second round pick. Seems like Ainge got back a nice package considering Rondo is a free agent and the C's weren't going to re-sign him anyway. I love how Ainge is accumulating these first round picks. The C's will be well positioned in the next several years between cap space and all the number one's they've gotten. I also like picking up Nelson, Marcus Smart is their PG of the future, but he's not ready to start right now and Nelson is a solid veteran who can take the place of Rondo while Smart develops
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    NY-- Melo is doubtful, Stoudemire is probable, and JR Smith is out
    Chi-- Noah is probable, Rose is out, and Gibson is questionable
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Knicks
    Carmelo Anthony-F
    Thu, 18 Dec 2014 06:30:00 PM
    Carmelo Anthony (sore left ankle) will not play Thursday against the Bulls.

TV has to be going crazy with TNT special Bulls Vs Knicks No Mello No Rose.
    edited December 2014

Looks like it's done Rondo to Dallas for Wright, Nelson and Crowder and two future Draft Picks
    edited December 2014
    Line is high up to -7.5 and Sac is no bargain but with Cousins coming back they're 2-8 without him and Gay expected to play and with the recent injuries to Milwaukee Sac should be worth a shot at -7.5. if not the -7.5 the -4 1st half. Thoughts.
    edited December 2014
    I think the most Cousins will play is 20 minutes. Viral meningitis is bad for the muscles his conditioning cant be that good.
    So yeah maybe a first half play only.
    edited December 2014
    How about my dysfunctional knickerbockers +13 in the 1 a day keeps the doctor away :laugh: