Betting Talk

golfer1000's Bitch Thread

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Naturally
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    My book was showing 58.5, I got the number, not sure how W/A it was. I got all the other numbers and a couple others a half point better. Figures the 1 out of 9 I don't get it loses by that hook. Incredible. But def not sure about the W/A there.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm going to lose because that mother fucker misses not one, but two extra points
    edited September 2014
    kane wrote: »
    I'm going to lose because that mother fucker misses not one, but two extra points

Brutal as fuck I agree. I'm not buying it next year unless its a private service.
  • hornsfanhornsfan Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    My book was showing 58.5, I got the number, not sure how W/A it was. I got all the other numbers and a couple others a half point better. Figures the 1 out of 9 I don't get it loses by that hook. Incredible. But def not sure about the W/A there.

I thought you got out of some and were going to end up positive by siding the 58?
    edited September 2014
    Brutal as fuck I agree. I'm not buying it next year unless its a private service.

Not that it would of mattered in tonight's case since that is what my book was showing but still. Never know may of had time to check my other outs to see if 58 was available.
  • James702James702 Member
    edited September 2014
    I had it at 59.5. Lol same old shit man.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014

You'll buy next year regardless, c'mon be honest.
  • mrwanker2umrwanker2u Member
    edited September 2014

We also got a safety, and a lucky Hail Mary td. Hard to call this a bad beat.
    edited September 2014
    hornsfan wrote: »
    I thought you got out of some and were going to end up positive by siding the 58?

Yes offset some early in the 3rd after Houston punted on the second drive of the second half. So the night was slightly profitable
    edited September 2014
    You'll buy next year regardless, c'mon be honest.

Haha, alright you got me, I prolly will. But still disagree with the direction of the service.
  • James702James702 Member
    edited September 2014
    I got it 59.5 lol same old shit.
    edited September 2014
    And hide and watch, getting all the other numbers this weekend won't matter and the couple half point better ones wont either. Just fuckin amazing how this shit works sometimes. Tough call on if we had the right side or not. When I saw BYU keep it on the ground in the 3rd I figured we were done. What do you guys think? Right side or not?
    edited September 2014
    I'm starting to hate totals. All our overs die when the 3rd qt starts. Opposite in army last weekend when we had under. Ed is right, we have had alot of 50/50 games not go our way more often than not. Need more plays like La tech so even when we get fucked we still win. He nailed that one!
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited September 2014
    Main service sides/totals are 16-8 ATS in 1H, and 10-12-2 ATS for full game through Thursday night games.
    edited September 2014
    RightAngle wrote: »
    Main service sides/totals are 16-8 ATS in 1H, and 10-12-2 ATS for full game through Thursday night games.

Brutal
    edited September 2014
    Another bad day is shaping up pretty quickly
    edited September 2014
    Not going to win one 11:00 game
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited September 2014

Oh come on now. We still got a chance in the Maryland/WV game.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited September 2014

Stop betting american football.
    edited September 2014
    Oh come on now. We still got a chance in the Maryland/WV game.

Maryland over and FIU under are the only decent plays, just bad luck in FIU. Other than that, the others are horrible
    edited September 2014
    durito wrote: »
    Stop betting american football.

Beginning to consider it
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014

I agree, we're gonna get killed today. (Just tryin' some reverse psychology)
    edited September 2014
    I agree, we're gonna get killed today. (Just tryin' some reverse psychology)

Not even reversable anymore, the games are just too bad
  • alamoalamo Member
    edited September 2014
    Relax golf. The games have just got underway. I think we're going to go 4-1 on early games. Nothing wrong with that at all so stop complaining.
    edited September 2014
    alamo wrote: »
    Relax golf. The games have just got underway. I think we're going to go 4-1 on early games. Nothing wrong with that at all so stop complaining.

Hahahahaha!! Better chance of me playing QB tomorrow for the patriots than these games going 4-1
    edited September 2014
    Hoping for OT in Syracuse
    edited September 2014
    Another fuckin safety in FIU . Got to be kidding me!!! Central mich is a horrendous team
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Why is FIU delayed? Lightening?
    edited September 2014
    jm wrote: »
    Why is FIU delayed? Lightening?

Not sure. But most likely
This discussion has been closed.