Betting Talk

Lester Scratched from Wednesday's start

1235»

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    worm33 wrote: »
    Yes trout will win. Would think altuve prolly in the 7-10 range?

Trout will win it, but look at the year V-Mart is having, he'll finish second
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited September 2014
    kane wrote: »
    Hunter Pence? Kershaw probably wins the MVP, but if not then it's got to be Giancarlo Stanton

i think i just like watching a guy that hustle' s every play. Jaded I know. Posey had a great stretch for a while also. And this is all from an A's fan.

Thanks Taco that made me smile, but I can't stop watching it, I keep thinking something else is going to happen.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    i think i just like watching a guy that hustle' s every play. Jaded I know. Posey had a great stretch for a while also. And this is all from an A's fan.

Thanks Taco that made me smile, but I can't stop watching it, I keep thinking something else is going to happen.

BK, I like Pence too. he plays the game the right way, a solid player and a great clubhouse guy. Maybe I misunderstood you, I thought you were saying he should be the MVP
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited September 2014
    kane wrote: »
    BK, I like Pence too. he plays the game the right way, a solid player and a great clubhouse guy. Maybe I misunderstood you, I thought you were saying he should be the MVP
    no no I don't think he can win it, but watching him everyday, I just think - there is a guy I would like to win it 1 year just for shear hustle , that's all. Man does he hustle on everything and every game.