Betting Talk

The Tao of stuckey

Comments

• JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited March 2013
    Something tells me that cantor is not one bit scared of ol stuckers. I'd say he can bet as high as he wants.
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    During tourney week, I like to put an absurd amount on an obscure future, just to watch a small book scramble.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    He is getting to be insufferable this week. I may have to unfollow, but its like looking at car crash, I cant turn my head away.
    edited March 2013
    I snapped:

Stuckey: "lot of people worried if I'm alive after no tweets for a day lol. Marshall -3 & Johns +4.5
    Me: "we weren't worried, your not that I important..."
    Stuckey: "look at my timeline idiot"
    Stuckey: "says the stranger following and tweeting me lol"
    Me: "i follow you so I can mock your tweets. We have a whole thread dedicated to the dumb shit you tweet #melt"
    Stuckey: "sick life"
    Stuckey Groupie: "who? You and your 53 followers. #clown"

Funny he responds to this tweet, but never when I ask about non existant lines or why you'd try and middle every bet you post....
    edited March 2013
    Epic stuff, coops
    edited March 2013
    Link our thread to him lol you're well on your way to.........

#ballerstatus
    edited March 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    Link our thread to him lol you're well on your way to.........

#ballerstatus

That fuck blocked me... Son of a bitch!

I sent link to his minion and Stuckey.
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Coops wrote: »
    That fuck blocked me... Son of a bitch!

I sent link to his minion and Stuckey.

If you can get him to post in this thread I'll change my handle here to "Coopsistheman"
  • coachcoach Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    yeah,,,,a lotta melts...
    edited March 2013
    OK, new plan of attack.

Made new twitter handle @StuckeysMelts

Have followed Stuckey

Will start to troll him in a little bit and bait him to come here and defend his tweets.

I will win this.
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    You're doing some damn good work here, Coops.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    If you can get him to post in this thread I'll change my handle here to "Coopsistheman"

I would like to see this happen
    edited March 2013
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    I would like to see this happen

From what I can gather from his tweets, he's in Vegas helping support the local economy. Monday-Wednesday of next week are quiet so that should be the best time go after him. Will keep everyone updated.
    edited March 2013
    "That melt cost me a pretty fucking penny"
    edited March 2013
    How about stuckster's kindred spirit nropps nuking his entire season's worth of analysis. Was his record *that* bad?
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited March 2013
    Some classics in the feed tonight for those following....
    edited March 2013
    Epic TL. Guy is giving himself unadulterated blumpkins.

Truuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkk
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    This guy is a basket case. I almost got a hernia reading his tweets.
  • gatorshoosiersgatorshoosiers Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    he wins again! now hes rooting for louisville over mich in finals so he can win his hugeeeeee ncaa pool!
    edited April 2013
    His timeline would tilt the calmest of punters. I started to copy and paste some of his gems from the weekend, but the completist in me wouldn't allow me to get the project started. Plus I was waiting on coops' interns to do the dirty work.

Clearly, he's the greatest of all-time. The amazing thing is how many nuthuggers follow him like he's Billy fucking Walters.

I grounded myself from his page after last night. Made promises and deals with higher beings for punishments if I visit his T/L again.
  • gatorshoosiersgatorshoosiers Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    i've tried to get blocked to no prevail its entertaining but soooo much lies cant unfollow him
    edited April 2013
    i've tried to get blocked to no prevail its entertaining but soooo much lies cant unfollow him

I understand and can certainly empathize......I am telling you that it can be done, but it takes special willpower and self-induced threats to your personal health and well-being to get through the withdrawals.

You'll be better for it.
  • EscootEscoot Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    @vegaswatch This is not "analysis"
    MT @Stuckey2 Hate to take injury & use for analysis, but Ville either emotionally lets down here or rallies big time
    edited April 2013
    Vegaswatch is a great follow fwiw. Very sharp.
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    I think the worst thing about Stuckey is how every time someone famous sends him a tweet (Scott Van Pelt, Doyle Brunson, etc.), he immediately retweets it for the whole world to see.

Also, I'm too lazy to go through the 1000 tweets he's had since this, but a couple days ago someone asked him if he was good at betting baseball. Keep in mind I'm paraphrasing here, but he responded with something like:

"Well it's my third best sport behind CBB and NHL, so yeah, I'd say I'm pretty damn good (or "as good as they come", can't remember his exact words)."

Humble guy.
    edited November 2013
    Melts tho

"@Stuckey2: My head hurts. Can we cancel these rule changes so I can have my 60% science back?"
  • EscootEscoot Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Melts tho

"@Stuckey2: My head hurts. Can we cancel these rule changes so I can have my 60% science back?"

Why should those rule changes have any effect on the posting of stale numbers? Maybe he'll have to lean more heavily on the ML parlay subset going forward...
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    From anger to depression over the past couple of days:

"So, East Carolina/Norfolk State was fixed. Opens ECU -1.5. Closed Norfolk St +3.5. ECU down 17 with 8 to go. Wins by 2. Magic middle"

"When I can predict every bad thing that will happen....must be November"

"That brutal push because of a rain delay to end my team's season was the best thing that happened to me all weekend lol"

"SDSU 7 by OT to finish it. All over my face... Luckily, I was prepared and lubed up. Can at least sleep tonight with some comfort."

It goes on and on...
  • TurnstoneTurnstone Member
    edited November 2013
    Vegaswatch is a great follow fwiw. Very sharp.

I like him too and understand he is a smart dude, but his whole shtick can be pretty damn annoying too. All he does is make fun of dudes and tweets the same stuff. It was funny for a little, but it gets old.
  • lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    as of today (1/30/14), Stuckey2 is
    141-190-6
    -69.20 units for the 2013-2014 season