Betting Talk

Philly Godfather update

Bigfish23Bigfish23 Member
edited November 2013 in Sports Betting
Its so funny how now two years running he gets into a twitter word war with ras. Its obviously for publicity and to get subscribers.

The best part is he boasts on twitter about winning for subscribers but there is no way to confirm he is telling truth.

Also, he posts screen shots of his books on twitter and the plays he makes, he does not even post on his subscriber page.
Today alone he posted tons of plays he made but never gave to subscribers.

He also posts lines that seem to never have been available like syracuse +40 for Saturday football. I checked the line history at every book on this sits live odds feed, never was 40

Just an update for what its worth. Thanks for the honesty and integrity Edward. And for providing a forum based on honesty, hard work.

:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

Comments

• TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    My dumbass friend paid that schmuck and said he gets TPG's line less than 5% of the time. Even with the completely fabricated lines, he has to be fudging the numbers unless he's hitting over 70% (friend assures me he is not). Huge red flags if someone's "records" only show units up or down, don't show w-l record, and don't have an old picks archive.
  • ggm1976ggm1976 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    I believe both RAS and TPG are great at what they do...Godfather doesn't sell picks and to get his moves its only like $10 a month, a bargain for me personally, his picks are pretty good
  • Bigfish23Bigfish23 Member
    edited November 2013
    he does not sell picks? what is he selling? a move is a pick like a pick is a move. There is no way to verify his record without keeping track yourself. Some plays are posted after they start. Most numbers are not close to available when posted if they ever existed at all.

My entire point is he likes to take shots at Edward at the beginning of every season. Ed at least posts all the plays, you can verify his record easily and you can verify if the line was ever available.

Ed does not market streaks or any BS. (Example Vegas Runner) who just makes stuff up does not count certain stuff toward record etc. Just pointing out that godfather and others should crawl back in their holes unless they want to be honest in their marketing.
  • MaverickSH24MaverickSH24 Member
    edited November 2013
    Never understood his whole move/play argument either...

Safe to say, he magically shows all these winning prop and parlays on days when he is quick to remove his "moves" from his subscriber page. Very mediocre and suspect to say the least. I understand its his prerogative on what to release to his members, but the whole site is a lame fraud. No updating, very little to no forum action. Hell, only thing Ive seen added is a self hyped promo video on the homepage and some weird tricked out artwork in the PGF store.

If you work this hard to hide stuff, there must be something to hide... imo