Betting Talk

Warren Sharp

eug44eug44 Senior Member
edited August 2013 in Sports Betting
has anyone ever subscribed to Warren Sharp? his record seems too good to be true on his site. any feedback on him/his release methodology/ability to move the line, etc

Comments

• CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited August 2013
  • BDdaeBDdae Junior Member
    edited August 2013
    I do and he's all that's advertised. He is basically a totals player He was recently hired by Don Best as a contributor not a tout. Has a lot of gambler connections and a lot of good ones rely on his totals. He releases with an email prior and gives a time and countdown on his site. I think if you read his blog on his website you can see that he uses advanced analytics and his research and write ups are very strong.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Welcome big dog, glad to see you joined. Look forward to any info involving TB teams.
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Coops thank u for sharing that thread it was extremely interesting and killed my whole commute and a good part of my day!

BD...is he transparent? Are the units won actually units won? Would you mind posting his plays on bettingtalk?
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited August 2013
    eug44 wrote: »
    Would you mind posting his plays on bettingtalk?

We don't allow the posting of service plays here.
    edited August 2013
    Thanks Kane, you know i will. Im still doing Joshs' show again this year.
    edited August 2013
    I would NEVER post his Plays on here or anywhere. why should I pay for it and give to you? You can listen to my show every Friday at 4:30 and listen for yourself. He's on after Todd Fuhrman every week.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    I was just sitting here thinking............................................... .......................
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Goats...I saw that there were historical "service threads" on BT figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

BD I have no idea who you are, post a link to your show.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited August 2013
    eug44 wrote: »
    Goats...I saw that there were historical "service threads" on BT figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

BT used to have one but got rid of it when Ed decided to take the site in a different direction a few years back.