Betting Talk

Old Timer and Ron

chuckhchuckh Senior Member
edited October 2019 in Sports Betting
Was looking forward to seeing you both pick teams to win the WS for the steak bet. Maybe next year! Hope y’all are both doing well and next time I happen to be in Vegas would love to visit you both.
Thanks for all the stories you both have shared and best wishes
Chuck

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    Yes, Let me know next time you're in town will have a late lunch and watch a game.
    Big day for me this what I have going.

8/25/19 1:05pm Baseball MLB World Series - Washington Nationals +2650

5/31/19 7:05pm Baseball MLB World Series matchup - St. Louis Cardinals vs Houston Astros +4750
    5/31/19 7:05pm Baseball MLB World Series matchup - St. Louis Cardinals vs New York Yankees +6300
  • chuckhchuckh Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    Will be rooting for you !
    GL
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Yes, Let me know next time you're in town will have a late lunch and watch a game.
    Big day for me this what I have going.

8/25/19 1:05pm Baseball MLB World Series - Washington Nationals +2650

5/31/19 7:05pm Baseball MLB World Series matchup - St. Louis Cardinals vs Houston Astros +4750
    5/31/19 7:05pm Baseball MLB World Series matchup - St. Louis Cardinals vs New York Yankees +6300

Im on Braves to win today at +100 and to win the NL at +625...

at least one of us will be happy later.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    "8/25/19 1:05pm Baseball MLB World Series - Washington Nationals +2650

5/31/19 7:05pm Baseball MLB World Series matchup - St. Louis Cardinals vs New York Yankees +6300"

OT,
    2 things.

#1 I hope you get there.

#2 I hope it's on the Stations App. Drive a tack into the "Greek Freak".

I've been on the east coast checking out some of the legalized joints. Not bad if you don't mind laying 11/10. Oh yeah, I found a gem @ Parx. They have the nerve to charge 1.14/10 with painted #'s.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    Ronbets wrote: »
    "8/25/19 1:05pm Baseball MLB World Series - Washington Nationals +2650

5/31/19 7:05pm Baseball MLB World Series matchup - St. Louis Cardinals vs New York Yankees +6300"

OT,
    2 things.

#1 I hope you get there.

#2 I hope it's on the Stations App. Drive a tack into the "Greek Freak".

I've been on the east coast checking out some of the legalized joints. Not bad if you don't mind laying 11/10. Oh yeah, I found a gem @ Parx. They have the nerve to charge 1.14/10 with painted #'s.

Stations is a joke they would never give out prices like that.

I heard about that -114 each way and also I heard the meum for props is quite large but amounts you can bet is a joke. I heard and true this is all here say but I heard they're refusing $100 bets on certain props. I do like there bonuses I was thinking it's worth a trip with there 1k free bets $500 free bets I think you could pay for your flight each way and a night or two in a hotel and still come home with some pocket change unless of course you can't pick winner lol . Are the bonuses cash or free play I'm thinking free play. but you get to see what it's all about.

It seems Jersey wants to follow offshore with what they're doing and Nevada will be a distance second but they won't change a bit. There % is so low they're not changing anything and they don't care. Just look at their BJ games it's a joke everyone has a wheel on it fun bets paying 6/5 BJ hitting soft 17 you have to hunt for a game that pays 3/2 and pretty soon they'll go to Doubling Down on 9,10 and 11 only.

Part of me wants to be able to bet any state I want from here but for that to happen wouldn't the federal Gov have to be involved and I think that's the last thing you want.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    Im on Braves to win today at +100 and to win the NL at +625...

at least one of us will be happy later.

well that was fun
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    A short while back, Nevada passed a law against interstate gambling(betting). Nothing serious of a penalty, but still a misdemeanor. The feds always have the Wire Act in their back pocket. IOW, selective prosecution. Recreational ppl have hardly anything to worry about.