Betting Talk

Major League Baseball as a panacea

red_wolfred_wolf Junior Member
edited March 2018 in Sports Betting
Hello everyone!:peace: I'm an ordinary guy from the Russian hinterland:yes:. Because of the economic sanctions imposed on our country mother, I can not make a normal income:thumbup2:, so I present to your attention my modest theme to raise the volume of not frail grandmothers. In my prediction, I use my developments, which have been worked out for two seasons. The purpose of this topic to make money and move to live in Chile:toast:.

All good and positive))

Comments

• R40R40 Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    red_wolf wrote: »
    Hello everyone!:peace: I'm an ordinary guy from the Russian hinterland:yes:. Because of the economic sanctions imposed on our country mother, I can not make a normal income:thumbup2:, so I present to your attention my modest theme to raise the volume of not frail grandmothers. In my prediction, I use my developments, which have been worked out for two seasons. The purpose of this topic to make money and move to live in Chile:toast:.

All good and positive))

Good luck red wolf. When you get to Chile, take sunscreen. The UV rays there are tough on Russian skin.
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    so I present to your attention my modest theme to raise the volume of not frail grandmothers. /QUOTE]

I like it!
    Tell us more.
  • hornsfanhornsfan Senior Member
    edited March 2018

All good and positive))

no doubt, post of the year for this place
  • babaorileybabaoriley Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    This is already fun... Don't break character comrade, and may the bases treat you well.
  • ricodotricodot Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Posts like these are the reason I check in once a week!
  • red_wolfred_wolf Junior Member
    edited March 2018
    Good evening, friends) So the championship of Major League Baseball started and we hope he will bring a car and a small cart of money.

The first bet MIN Twins - BAL Orioles

BAL Orioles -1.5 2.59

Good luck)
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Thx?
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited March 2018
    BAL Orioles -1.5 2.59

Please try to use American style odds as BT is primarily an American-facing and populated site.

Also, if you haven't already, please make sure to read the record keeping guidelines posted at the top of the forum if you plan to keep a record.

Thanks and GL.
  • red_wolfred_wolf Junior Member
    edited March 2018
    Fuh, today was a hard working day. Just that I returned from work and looked at the line fluently. And I liked this match here.

WAS Nationals - CIN Reds

WAS Nationals -2 +110