Betting Talk

NHL Tomorrow Goalie Information

danshandanshan Senior Member
edited January 2018 in Sports Betting
Anyone know where I can get the best goalie information for tomorrows games and if possible at what time that information becomes normally available, Thanks in advance!

Comments

• danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    yeah that one I track very closely and it is not very accurate at all, I am having better luck with this one http://goaliepost.com/default.php?page=tomorrow_grid
    but really they dont seem too on top of it either, I was hoping there was a really solid choice, who knows the specific team play choice tendency because each team does the BUG differently
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    Hands down the first with goalie confirmations.

https://twitter.com/NHL_Goaltenders
    edited January 2018
    thanks now that looks like some good info for updates but I am really looking for tomorrow's goalies
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    thanks now that looks like some good info for updates but I am really looking for tomorrow's goalies

He will give you those as they are confirmed. It's not like pitchers where you can predict ahead with a good degree of certainty.
    edited January 2018
    kdog wrote: »
    He will give you those as they are confirmed. It's not like pitchers where you can predict ahead with a good degree of certainty.

thanks for the info and it does look like teams have a pretty stable pattern they follow, I know this is not flawless but you can bet 5 on Bonline if you catch a bad opener but goalies been killing me, I hoped it would be 50 good 50 bad and be a wash but its not I am not close enough might just be bad luck!
  • waddywaddy Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    kdog wrote: »
    Hands down the first with goalie confirmations.

https://twitter.com/NHL_Goaltenders

A couple of similar places on twitter....this has to be the best though
    edited January 2018
    yeah for current info for sure but how to get good projected tomorrow goalies?
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    yeah for current info for sure but how to get good projected tomorrow goalies?

And what we're telling you is that nobody's bothering to publish speculation on tomorrows goalies. Because, why? If you really want that info find out who the beat writers are for each team and follow them on twitter, blogs, fan websites, etc.
    edited January 2018
    lots of sites project but I think it is going to take me to create some sort of system that gives me a better than 50/50 idea, that could be huge!. I will start working on it because my lines are dead on, only issue is the darn goalie changes
    edited January 2018
    but thanks again all that twitter link is very valuable, already picked up some + with quick response to a late goalie change today!