Betting Talk

Lee sterling legit ?

winupwinup Senior Member
edited October 2017 in Sports Betting
Anybody know anything about him is he legit ?

Comments

• paddyboy111paddyboy111 Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    winup wrote: »
    Anybody know anything about him is he legit ?

He's touting a 45-unit lock of the year. Which tells me he doesnt want to mention his record for his 5-units or 10-units or 38-unit locks. So no, he's not legit.
  • winupwinup Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    He been on a lot of radio show and siad he been winning 5 week in a row and his big is money maker but i dont know anything about him lol
    edited October 2017
    Now you know something about him. He doesnt post his record. He shows his record for his 30-35 unit plays and his 40-50 unit plays but not his 35-40 unit plays. Give me a legitimate reason why he doesn't post his results on his website, including the line he achieved? Because he's a fraud.
    edited October 2017
    Now you know something about him. He doesnt post his record. He shows his record for his 30-35 unit plays and his 40-50 unit plays but not his 35-40 unit plays. Give me a legitimate reason why he doesn't post his results on his website, including the line he achieved? Because he's a fraud.

i think he do have full record page on his web .
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited October 2017
    As Paddy has mentioned, no one who uses terms like "lock of the year" (not to mention the other stuff) is legit. Not even worth looking into once you hear stuff like that. Move on...
    edited October 2017
    i think he do have full record page on his web .

Nope. He shows recent results only. Doesnt say whether it is -110 or whatever. Doesn't even say how many wins/losses. And the lines he got are suspect. He got Baltimore +3.5 last weekend? Pats - 9 Seattle - 13?. These were all heavily moved lines. My hunch is that he bets on stale lines.

His website shows a giant green check or a small red x rather than "W" or "L", so impossible to aggregate all his picks. If you squint your eyes the page looks green.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited October 2017
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    No offense to Winup, or anyone else-- but, it seems as if a lot of people are spending their time checking out numerous touts-- almost all of whom are not legit. Rather than looking for a tout, and wasting time asking about them here-- I would suggest using your time to handicap games. The only way to attempt to win is to do it yourself-- learn by trial and error. There are very few guys out there selling their picks that are worth spending your money following-- and, if they win consistently, more and more people will follow and it will become difficult to get their lines.

Again, I don't mean to piss off anybody, but, I feel your time would be better spent handicapping the games, coaches, players, etc. After all-- 50% of all games are decided by the luck factor, and that's why it's so hard to win. Pick a sport or two, and learn all you can about it.
    edited October 2017
    FWIW, I think attempting to handicap yourself is an equally large waste of time for over 99% of bettors.

That said, zero argument from me (whose gambling career has been largely based upon following others) that it's incredibly difficult to go this route nowadays.

If anyone reads those statements and is thinking, "Then WTF am I supposed to do?" My sincere answer would be to not bet sports unless it's purely for recreational purposes.
    edited October 2017
    don't know anything about him just want to know he legit or not because from where i live he been on a lot of radio talk show and his play post on some forum been kickin azz 6 straight wininng for this football season look like he got some info lol
  • sweetjones55sweetjones55 Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    He knows his stuff in NCAA Football.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    don't know anything about him just want to know he legit or not because from where i live he been on a lot of radio talk show and his play post on some forum been kickin azz 6 straight wininng for this football season look like he got some info lol

Sterling is the best tout in the biz, you should definitely sign up for his service, no matter how much he charges it isn't enough, all the guy does is win every week, he's got all the inside info
    edited October 2017
    kane wrote: »
    Sterling is the best tout in the biz, you should definitely sign up for his service, no matter how much he charges it isn't enough, all the guy does is win every week, he's got all the inside info[/QUOT

if i know him better i definitely sign up he 6 straight winning week this season 3-0 so far this week wat do you do expect from the capper
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    kane wrote: »
    Sterling is the best tout in the biz, you should definitely sign up for his service, no matter how much he charges it isn't enough, all the guy does is win every week, he's got all the inside info[/QUOT

if i know him better i definitely sign up he 6 straight winning week this season 3-0 so far this week wat do you do expect from the capper

Go Get'em winup don't let them these pessimists talk you out of it. Just pay and win!!
    edited October 2017
    Old-Timer wrote: »

Go Get'em winup don't let them these pessimists talk you out of it. Just pay and win!!

his game been all over the sports forum don't have to pay :laugh:
    edited October 2017
    He knows his stuff in NCAA Football.

9-4 on college this week make that to 7 straight winning week.
    edited October 2017
    Lee Sterling

45* GOY: Arkansas -2.5 How did this one turn out 45* Good Luck
    edited October 2017
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Lee Sterling

45* GOY: Arkansas -2.5 How did this one turn out 45* Good Luck

he lost his big one but win most of his 25* 30* still good week on college football
    edited October 2017
    winup, we don't need the record updates. You asked your questions, you got your answers. Time to move on.

Thanks.
    edited October 2017
    Just an opinion but people like that using 45* 100* guy could go 9-4 and lose. Anyone who plays * like that it's a scam you don't see that. But when I say Good Luck I do mean it. That will be my last comment in this thread. Nothing more to say some people are young and need to learn on their own.
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    What fxxxxxx tout goes on a fxxxxxx radio show and says he loses or doesnt win big. Stop searching for the holy grail.