Christian McCaffrey
Chris Carson
James White

Receivers are:
AJ Green
Chris Hogan
Davante Adams
John Brown

What 2 RB's, 2 WR's and Flex would you play?

Thx in advance

Comments

• the executerthe executer Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    Leaning...
    Ty Montgomery
    Christin McCaffrey

AJ Green
    Chris Hogan

Flexing Chris Carson

Trying to figure out how to get Adams and Cohen in the lineup.
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    I got exactly the same thing you got if this is PPR.

Adams next off bench if something were to come up to keep one of the above out of the lineup.

Good luck
  • tro19tro19 Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    Agree with these guys. I'd consider starting Adams over Hogan because of the "due" factor. Hard to pick when both guys have arguably the best QB in the league. Rodgers O-line is a mess right now due to injuries. I look for Montgomery to benefit being the beneficiary of the dump off pass. Good luck
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    McCaffrey for sure. Without Olsen and a gimpy Benjamin he should see plenty of work. Panthers will likely have to score against the Patriots and if they are coming from behind, McCaffrey might catch 10 passes. Next is between Cohen and Montgomery. Packers' OL is without both tackles and should be a mess, but he'll get a ton of work in the passing game because of it. Cohen has been getting 10-15 touches but he won't get that if the Bears aren't trailing now that Jordan Howard is looking healthier. 10-15 touches when Bears are down from here on out, maybe only 5-10 when they are close or ahead. Tough call. I think I'd lean Montgomery. All 3 of those guys are kind of in the same boat as far as needing the pass-catching to help them out.

As far as WRs, AJ Green is a definite. He's sketchy since he could sit in 4Q in a blowout but he'll see a ton of balls against weak coverage before that. Hogan and Adams is close but I favor Hogan. The Packers' OL is just so bad that it's tough to trust Adams to get any deep balls right now, OL likely won't be able to block long enough for deep balls to develop. I see that game being underish really.
    edited September 2017
    I agree with everyone...I'm really down to my last choice of Cohen or Montgomery

And for whatever reason... I agree with all the Packers line stuff obviously but I can't get Adams out of my head and still trying to find a spot for him in the lineup. ugh
  • ACE10ACE10 Member
    edited September 2017
    I'm seeing Ty projected in the top 8 this week and Tarik around #20. Ty gets a lot of passing targets and Packers may build a lead which would allow him to get more carries than usual in the second half. I'm starting Hogan over Adams on my team this week, he seems to be getting a lot of scoring opportunities and Pats pass underneath all day. Adams seems more dependent on having to make one big play. I'm also wary of starting two guys on the same team playing a Thursday night game as some guys/teams underperform due to the short week. Good luck
    edited September 2017
    Thanks guys!
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    Oof, Montgomery injured on 1st play, Adams catches short TD on his only look of the drive.
    edited September 2017
    yep jake, that was rough. Luckily Rodgers is my QB and made up for some of Ty getting hurt but still came out on the shirt end overall.
    Cant believe that hit on Davante either. It got me a mother TD pass from Aaron as they were short of the first down there and got the automatic first because of that hellaciously horrible hit.