Betting Talk

Someone hit a Howard/ Liberty parlay

beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
edited September 2017 in Sports Betting
Any one have any info on this? I heard on another forum someone at 5 dimes bet a 10.00 two teamer and won 550k.But 5 dimes refusing to pay and locked their account.I think only paying 100k.Cant confirm this.But would be one hell of a story for all time.Any other info appreciated.

Comments

• groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    beefcake wrote: »
    Any one have any info on this? I heard on another forum someone at 5 dimes bet a 10.00 two teamer and won 550k.But 5 dimes refusing to pay and locked their account.I think only paying 100k.Cant confirm this.But would be one hell of a story for all time.Any other info appreciated.

There's nothing on SBR yet and the story sounds kind of suspicious. The Howard game didn't end until what, about 930pm Pacific time? So by 7am Pacific time, 5Dimes has already ruled the account is locked and they're only paying 100k? Most books only have a limited staff on at those overnight hours. Nothing Toni does would surprise me, but given the timing it's more likely an overnight clerk was confused or it was someone's idea of a joke.

Most every offshore has rules about the maximum payout on a particular bet, but I see 5Dimes lists their max payout as 1 million, not 100k.
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    There's nothing on SBR yet and the story sounds kind of suspicious. The Howard game didn't end until what, about 930pm Pacific time? So by 7am Pacific time, 5Dimes has already ruled the account is locked and they're only paying 100k? Most books only have a limited staff on at those overnight hours. Nothing Toni does would surprise me, but given the timing it's more likely an overnight clerk was confused or it was someone's idea of a joke.

Most every offshore has rules about the maximum payout on a particular bet, but I see 5Dimes lists their max payout as 1 million, not 100k.

Thank you for clarifying! This story is nuts..Feel sorry for the overnight clerk..
  • mutinycapmutinycap Member
    edited September 2017
    The OP is the Queen of posting BS threads. How anyone can believe anything he says is beyond me

This is the last post in the thread across the street. Coupled with the fact that the guy won't offer any proof it just seems like a fun story. Still hoping it's true because fuck Tony.
  • paddyboy111paddyboy111 Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    mutinycap wrote: »
    This is the last post in the thread across the street. Coupled with the fact that the guy won't offer any proof it just seems like a fun story. Still hoping it's true because fuck Tony.

This is not helpful but I actually hit the moneyline on Liberty yesterday at 5D and they paid my $40 to win $2200 bet immediately. Just wanted to brag a little... I was looking for a week 1 longshot play and thought Liberty's transition position put them in a unique spot regarding recruiting, Flames QB didnt have a fare shake coming in mid-season last year, Texas (Harvey) is a little distracted, Baylor has a new coach, so I said why not take a flier. Also bet Georgia moneyline just because I thought App State was a little overhyped and couldnt catch Georgia sleeping at home.
  • mutinycapmutinycap Member
    edited September 2017
    This is not helpful but I actually hit the moneyline on Liberty yesterday at 5D and they paid my $40 to win $2200 bet immediately. Just wanted to brag a little... I was looking for a week 1 longshot play and thought Liberty's transition position put them in a unique spot regarding recruiting, Flames QB didnt have a fare shake coming in mid-season last year, Texas (Harvey) is a little distracted, Baylor has a new coach, so I said why not take a flier. Also bet Georgia moneyline just because I thought App State was a little overhyped and couldnt catch Georgia sleeping at home.

Nice, don't be this guy.

EPgKAJd.png

1yWq2tY.png