Betting Talk

cubs bullpen blows

stevebodnarstevebodnar Senior Member
edited April 2017 in Sports Betting
besides chapman what is different this year?

last 2 days costing me

Comments

• gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    not sure what his deal is, but Maddon has gotten cute this year with the bullpen (he's always been like this with other stuff, but it has worked. his bullpen management has been pretty bad though). leaving Montgomery in to face Grichuk with the bases loaded on opening day comes to mind. no game the following or prior day, why not use you stud in Davis? I've no earthly idea what goes through that man's head, but he's got a ring so fuck me right?
  • stevebodnarstevebodnar Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    just terrible. every pitcher they bring in gets rocked and / or has no control
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    gobucks2 wrote: »
    not sure what his deal is, but Maddon has gotten cute this year with the bullpen (he's always been like this with other stuff, but it has worked. his bullpen management has been pretty bad though). leaving Montgomery in to face Grichuk with the bases loaded on opening day comes to mind. no game the following or prior day, why not use you stud in Davis? I've no earthly idea what goes through that man's head, but he's got a ring so fuck me right?

Maddon is near the bottom of the list in X's and O's. His claim to fame is that today's ballplayer loves to play for him. Remember the Playoffs and World Series. He's lucky they won or he would have been roasted. Sorry but I had the Buccos the past two days Hear that Jake!!!