Betting Talk

Funny loan repayment story (not betting-related)

Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
edited March 2017 in Sports Betting
Wasn't sure whether or not to post this here since it's off-topic but figured I'd share it since it's been cracking me up. It's all so easy!

C6mA9FCVoAAvZhl.jpg

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Living with the grandparents for almost 3 years without any mention of rent/expenses to them? With most seniors that would get old real fast.
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    I guess I'm missing the funny part. She pays off loan after windfall of family assistance. Kids are spoonfed money all the time, good for them I guess, but doesn't teach them about real world.
  • jimbjimb Junior Member
    edited March 2017
    Cools wrote: »
    I guess I'm missing the funny part. She pays off loan after windfall of family assistance. Kids are spoonfed money all the time, good for them I guess, but doesn't teach them about real world.

Thats the funny part.
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Cools wrote: »

It's her quote of "If I can do it, anybody can" that is making me laugh. Yeah... anybody who is given a job by their parents and then bought a condo by their parents and then lives rent free with their grandparents... Not really the Joe-everyday scenario for 99.9% of people with student loans.
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Yes, why is that even a story. If I can do it, anybody can. Funny stuff.

And what new husband doesnt want to take his new bride and move in with grandma. I know most wives tend to cut down the sex life after the I dos are done but thats pretty harsh.

Gotta love generation handout.
  • jimmymojimmymo Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    jfc.....that is fukkin hilarious.....have to guess the author went to a private liberal arts college on her parent's dime to be so out of touch with reality
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    jimmymo wrote: »
    jfc.....that is fukkin hilarious.....have to guess the author went to a private liberal arts college on her parent's dime to be so out of touch with reality

Snowflakes gonna snowflake lol