Betting Talk

Maryland ES/North Carolina AT score yesterday??

ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
edited March 2017 in Sports Betting
Hey guys
Just curious if anybody knows the official score of that game yesterday. There are 2 different scores posted around. Does anybody know what the actual score was? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited March 2017
    ericvanden wrote: »
    Hey guys
    Just curious if anybody knows the official score of that game yesterday. There are 2 different scores posted around. Does anybody know what the actual score was? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

75-65
  • ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Thanks Stevie! I had -7.5 and it was graded a loss, I'm seeing 2 separate scores out there. 75-65 and 74-67. I'm sure my local may try to screw me on this one. Any idea why there's a descrepency ?
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Both the Maryland es men's bb site and espn chalk have it 74-67.
    edited March 2017
    ESPN has it 74-67 in their boxscore, but the writeup says 75-65. NCAA.com has 75-65 as the official score. Too add even more craziness to this, here is md East shore's boxscore on their site, 74-67, but look at the play by play score at the bottom. :)

http://www.easternshorehawks.com/sports/m-baskbl/stats/2016-2017/mdesm32.html
    edited March 2017
    Not sure the reasoning for 74-67 vs 75-65 yet, but the difference between the ncaa.com play by play and the md east shore play by play, which had the score 78-62 was they gave a 3 pointer to the wrong teamat teh 10:32 mark of the 2nd half. Same jersey number, wrong team. that makes their play by play = 75-65.
  • PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    03/07/17 07:13:01am Pacific
    Score Correction

Our sports management team has reviewed the video for the entire second half for game:

College Basketball
    GAME #555-556
    N. CAROLINA A&T vs MD Eastern Shore

The final score is:

N Carolina A&T 65

MD Eastern Shore 75

This is also confirmed by NCAA.com gamecenter and boxscore. Please review all settlements and finals for this game.

Thank you,

Sports Options Team
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    on a side note, congrats on a remarkable cbb season so far StevieY
  • burgerburger Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    My sites just changed the grading for second time today back to the 74-67 final score.
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited March 2017
    Don Best Customers

We have reviewed the video replay for game #555-556, N. Carolina A&T vs MD Eastern Shore played on March 6, 2017 and determined the final score to be 65-75. However, at this time the official score from the NCAA is 67-74.

There are 2 scoring discrepancies causing the difference, both in the 2nd half of the game:

- at 1:35 remaining, Logan McIntosh, MD Eastern Shore, makes 2 free throws, but is only credited for 1

- at 0:00 remaining, Ramon Pratt, N. Carolina A&T, is mistakenly credited with a 2 point jump shot
    edited March 2017
    MikeRAS wrote: »
    Don Best Customers

We have reviewed the video replay for game #555-556, N. Carolina A&T vs MD Eastern Shore played on March 6, 2017 and determined the final score to be 65-75. However, at this time the official score from the NCAA is 67-74.

There are 2 scoring discrepancies causing the difference, both in the 2nd half of the game:

- at 1:35 remaining, Logan McIntosh, MD Eastern Shore, makes 2 free throws, but is only credited for 1

- at 0:00 remaining, Ramon Pratt, N. Carolina A&T, is mistakenly credited with a 2 point jump shot

Where can I obtain the video of this?
    edited March 2017
    ericvanden wrote: »
    Where can I obtain the video of this?

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index#type/replay/
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    hoping someone finds a missing 1/2 point as i had 141'o
  • odiecabodiecab Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Good Luck
    edited March 2017
    Pretty sad at this point they can't get a score right. Haven't done it myself but people who have went back and looked at the 2nd half said the final score was 75-65.
    edited March 2017
    It is. I've got s sizeable wager that is dependent on ESPN correcting it. I spoke that a rep at ESPN.Com and submitted an email asking about the accuracy of their games and referenced that game as an example. Was told they would look into it and fix it. And yes I've watched the 2H twice, it is 75-65. Anybody hear how Vegas books graded this?
    edited March 2017
    Also, contacted the NCAA.com yesterday and they responded to me this morning. They have been made aware of the mistake and will be changing it today back to 75-65.
    edited March 2017
    Just got an email from ESPN and NCAA stating that they have corrected the scores to 75-65. Good luck dealing with your books.