Betting Talk

pittts dallas game

chuckhchuckh Senior Member
edited November 2016 in Sports Betting
Was watching the game and was wondering if anyone else wondered why Tomlin went fot 2 point conversion so early in the game then went on to fail on five of them? I was surprised when he attempted them so early in the game.

Comments

• CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    It's not uncommon for him to do that. They often go for two early in games. The first year with the new XP distance they did it a lot of I recall. I remember Tomlin saying one time that we have just a slightly better chance to kick a successful XP than convert a 2-point conversion in our stadium. Of course, when the wind is swirling that makes sense, but it appeared pretty calm tonight. Problem tonight was that they kept trying to play catch up. He made a poor decision chasing the missed two by going for it again on the second TD, and then kept chasing. Sounds like some bettors I know ;)
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    He was experimenting his theories even prior to the rule change. I think it was after a luncheon with Mike Martz. lol

btw chuck, I blew 3 props on the last 4 Dallas offensive plays. Elliott & Witten.