Betting Talk

America's Bookie

cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
edited September 2016 in Sports Betting
Anyone ever made a successful withdrawl from this site? Submitted for one yesterday morning via MG and I feel like I'm getting the run around....

Processed yesterday morning for MG withdrawl, was suppose to be given Ref # yesterday afternoon. Yesterday afternoon turned into this morning, this morning turned into noon and now noon just turned into tonight. Now Andy says he's still waiting on green light from marketing department.

Smh.. It's what I get for not using a more reputible site.

Comments

• ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    I have used them in the past and your payout should be safe. Their limit and rollover practices are sometimes a bit odd bit from what I have seen they have always paid since becoming America's bookie.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    I have used them in the past and your payout should be safe. Their limit and rollover practices are sometimes a bit odd bit from what I have seen they have always paid since becoming America's bookie.

You're absolutely right on their limits. Although it's been beneficial for me others playing recreationally may not appreciate the fact that your straight bet limit is soley based on the amount you deposit.

They were pretty lax on my rollover. I took the 100% free play and needed to bet 3k prior to a WD, they notified me at 2700 something I could WD at any time. Andy and Owen seem like nice fellas, just a little sketched out.
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    I've used them for the last few years before they started limiting me, and stopped the outrageously high bonuses I was getting. Everything you say is very true. I always had an issue with getting paid. Whether it was the "run-around", to delays, etc. However, I will say that I always got what was coming to me.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    jman ....they limited you , really ? care to share why ?
    thanks in advance
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited September 2016
    jets96 wrote: »
    thanks in advance

Most places will limit you if you win.
    edited September 2016
    TommyL wrote: »
    Most places will limit you if you win.

Yes, but a lot of the high bonus ultra rec shops will limit you for having a hot 20 game sample.
    edited September 2016
    Still no payment, got the run around all afternoon and evening. Now being told no payouts on the weekend.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    1 day? I'm on the 3 years to finish paying plan.
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    jets96 wrote: »
    thanks in advance

Not really sure why they limited me. I played a lot of RAS cbb games a few years ago. They always paid though. I did have a very nice win streak on that site.
    edited September 2016
    durito wrote: »

Please tell me you aren't talking about AB? My only point was dont advertise next day payouts if you cant follow through with it. There's plenty of other sites who can and do so routinely.
    edited September 2016
    jman wrote: »
    Not really sure why they limited me. I played a lot of RAS cbb games a few years ago. They always paid though. I did have a very nice win streak on that site.

By nice streak, can you elaborate?
    edited September 2016
    I received a payout this morning via MG from these guys. Unfortunately they had to send to someone else because they claim I am flagged by both WU and MG. The other shitty part is that they only send 450 a time and even after making me wait 4 days they notified me that they only can process one WD a week.

At this pace, it's gonna be 6 months before I see it all.

Has anyone ever had any luck calling MG or WU and getting them to unflag your account? Or once its done, its done?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    cpech56 wrote: »
    I received a payout this morning via MG from these guys. Unfortunately they had to send to someone else because they claim I am flagged by both WU and MG. The other shitty part is that they only send 450 a time and even after making me wait 4 days they notified me that they only can process one WD a week.

At this pace, it's gonna be 6 months before I see it all.

Has anyone ever had any luck calling MG or WU and getting them to unflag your account? Or once its done, its done?

Forget WU they become very tough wanting all kinds of information. As for MG $450 isn't bad depending on how much they're charging you and MG will bar you if there's two many withdrawals from places far away and not legal in a short amount of time. Off-shore has become a nightmare. I found a couple of PPH's that I trust get reduced juice on everything and believe it not I get reduced juice all week long not only on game day and I get paid at a set number that I keep low so if they do go bad they can't hurt me. There out there you just need to fine them.

Actually Bit Coin is the way to go if your going to deal with off-shore. It's easy so I'm told and withdrawals are easily done again so I'm told.
    edited September 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Forget WU they become very tough wanting all kinds of information. As for MG $450 isn't bad depending on how much they're charging you and MG will bar you if there's two many withdrawals from places far away and not legal in a short amount of time. Off-shore has become a nightmare. I found a couple of PPH's that I trust get reduced juice on everything and believe it not I get reduced juice all week long not only on game day and I get paid at a set number that I keep low so if they do go bad they can't hurt me. There out there you just need to fine them.

Actually Bit Coin is the way to go if your going to deal with off-shore. It's easy so I'm told and withdrawals are easily done again so I'm told.

Thanks OT. Unfortunately they do not accept Bitcoin. Do you have some suggestions of places to look for a PPH? Hell, I'd post up of I had to.
    edited September 2016
    Thanks OT. Unfortunately they do not accept Bitcoin. Do you have some suggestions of places to look for a PPH? Hell, I'd post up of I had to.

Not really, I found one through a guy I know for many years and he vouched for him and for me. Same with the 2nd guy. Sorry I can't help.
    edited September 2016

Don't they do checks? I haven't taken a payout from them in a while, but pretty sure they used to.
    edited September 2016
    Don't they do checks? I haven't taken a payout from them in a while, but pretty sure they used to.

Checks nowadays is a hit and miss depending on the processor at that time. Now I'm only speaking when I started empty accounts in far away places. I get calls from AB and Loose lines and others JMO but you deal with Cris/Bookmaker and Pinny if you can and you can also add Heritage and BOL till you get limited or get a run around from them also. I just have 5 dimes and recently (June) got a run around for a low 4 digit withdrawal. 5 weeks later they said checks were good again and I got paid.
    edited September 2016

Yes, they do checks. They arent checks though, they are money orders. I share a bank with my wife through her work, not somewhere I'm willing to risk cashing. Every other place I've tried locally says I have to have an account in order for them to cash
    any money order. We arent talking a large amount here, a tad less than 6k. Their "checks" take 30+ days. Which if it were an actual check would be great bc at the current pace of 1 payout a week via MG in someone elses name, this could take awhile.
    edited September 2016
    Yes, they do checks. They arent checks though, they are money orders. I share a bank with my wife through her work, not somewhere I'm willing to risk cashing. Every other place I've tried locally says I have to have an account in order for them to cash
    any money order. We arent talking a large amount here, a tad less than 6k. Their "checks" take 30+ days. Which if it were an actual check would be great bc at the current pace of 1 payout a week via MG in someone elses name, this could take awhile.

Why not just open a new account with a new bank so that you can cash it? (that is if you are concerned about using your current account) I'd think there is less "risk" in this method than going the WU/MG route which was always a pain for me.
    edited September 2016
    Why not just open a new account with a new bank so that you can cash it? (that is if you are concerned about using your current account) I'd think there is less "risk" in this method than going the WU/MG route which was always a pain for me.

To me, opening a new bank account and immediatly cashing 5k worth of gambling winnings from an off shore site might raise more of a flag then dealing with MG or WU. Options are thin though, this is the route I may have to go. Thanks for your help.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    To me, opening a new bank account and immediatly cashing 5k worth of gambling winnings from an off shore site might raise more of a flag then dealing with MG or WU. Options are thin though, this is the route I may have to go. Thanks for your help.

I wouldn't "cash" the check-- just deposit it in the new account, and then use the money for bills, etc. Take your gambling money from elsewhere. In other words-- launder your own money.
    edited September 2016

Americas Bookie doesnt accept Bitcoins? I thought they did.

As for the money orders, they wont be an issue. I had quite a few rentals that only pay with them and Ive used various banks over the years with no issues whatsoever with money orders.
    edited September 2016

They are money orders from the US, there's nothing suspicious about them at all.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    durito wrote: »

Care to expand on this? I just transferred a large 1vice balance because 1V was going to take about 2.5years to pay me. I hope I didn't just add 10x rollover to end up back in the same situation.
    edited September 2016
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    Care to expand on this? I just transferred a large 1vice balance because 1V was going to take about 2.5years to pay me. I hope I didn't just add 10x rollover to end up back in the same situation.

Yea I'm in the same deal. The "transfer" part is lol. It's the same book paying you either way. AB owns both. They are just offering people 10x instead of monthly payouts. Not really sure I want to accept since I'm sure the limits will go towards 0 well before the rollover ends.
    edited September 2016
    lumpy19 wrote: »

They are one and the same now. Zach/Robbie owns and runs both. Just did the transfer to add 10x rollover rather than continue monthly payments. If you had an AB account prior to transfer check your vig as Ive heard of it being changed post transfer to a ridiculous number.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    Still at -110 for me