Betting Talk

UFC 198 Plays

milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
edited May 2016 in Sports Betting
1. Corey Anderson -150 over Sho Gun Rua.. This line was -225ish and came down today, even before the weigh ins. Anderson looked awesome and sho gun looked old, and a bit soft. Anderson has the ability to dictate where this fight takes place. I think he goes for takedowns while wearing down Rua. GL

Comments

• milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Couple more plays, these are in Bellator(not sure why they are going up against a ufc pay per view)

Play 2. Saad awad +127 inside the distance against E Santos.. Santos just fought a couple weeks ago, and got a quick W. He's got 16 Losses and 12 of them he's been stopped. Saad moving up to 170, but I think his power still translates in this fight.

Play 3 King Mo Lawal +210 over Phil Davis. Both great wrestlers which probably cancels each other out. I think Kjng Mo has the advantage standing and at those odds worth a play.. Looking at a couple more Ufc plays. GL
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Play 4.. Santos by tko/Ko -155 over Nate marquardt. Santos has fight stopping power with his kicks. Marquardt hopefully will hang them up after tonight, although he has stated god wants him to keep fighting. I think santos finds his range and will stop Nate earlier rather than later.

Play 5. Werdum -160 over Miocic. Werdum is the ufc heavyweight champ for a reason. This should be a fun, competitive fight as Miocic has the better boxing and wrestling. Weeding isn't afraid to go to the ground as he might go down as the best heavyweight submission fighter of all time. He also can take a punch, has nasty leg kicks and elbows in the clinch. Werdum retains the belt in front of 45,000 screaming Brazilians. GL