Betting Talk

UFC Plays for Sunday

milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
edited May 2016 in Sports Betting
This card is overseas in Holland, so starts 1030am ish here on the East coast.

1st of many plays, and it's the first fight on the card

Willie Gates +190 to win by tko/Ko over Susaki. Gates is a -140 fav. If he wins he's going to win by knockout probably early on in the fight. Gates is the superior standup fighter against a very reckless Susaki. He got lit up on the feet his last time out to a lessor opponent than Gates. Susaki has a big advantage on the ground, but I'm not sure he can get it there. GL

Comments

• milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Play 2 Leon Edwards -250 over Dominic Waters. Should be a standup fight with Edwards having the advantage. Waters likes to bang as well, but isn't as talented on the feet.

Play 3 Reza Madahi + 150 over Yan Cabral. Think this line should be closer to a pickem. Madahi is better standing and the better offensive wrestling. Cabral is a beast when he gets top position, but I don't think he gets it down on the ground. Reza dictates where the fight will take place. Working on a few more. GL
    edited May 2016
    Play 4 Gates/Susaki doesn't go 3 rounds -225. Second play on the same fight. After looking further into this I love this play. Although I think gates wins by tko, if Susaki wins he will submit gates. Bottom line this will not go to the scorecards. GL
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    milfhunter wrote: »
    This card is overseas in Holland, so starts 1030am ish here on the East coast.

1st of many plays, and it's the first fight on the card

Willie Gates +190 to win by tko/Ko over Susaki. Gates is a

sasaki is 10 lbs bigger he drop to 125 for this fight, ko might be a big ask.
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    I like overeem and im taking both women chalks. I think gunnar a live dog
    edited May 2016
    I'm playing Overeem as well.. Two chalk chicks look good as well.

2-1 day to start the day