Betting Talk

baseball contest

jets96jets96 Senior Member
edited April 2016 in Sports Betting
Any chance of a season long baseball contest ?? monthly ??? some good baseball guys here.
just wondering, would be fun , rules should be very easy to set up

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    jets96 wrote: »
    Any chance of a season long baseball contest ?? monthly ??? some good baseball guys here.

Would love this as well but assuming no go since there's only 45 min left till first pitch.
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    jets96 wrote: »

We have one every year over at OGD (Peep's). All are welcome to enter whether you post there or not.

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=492767
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    kdog wrote: »
    We have one every year over at OGD (Peep's). All are welcome to enter whether you post there or not.

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=492767

Why won't BeantownJim turn his caps lock key off? It's too fucking annoying.
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Why won't BeantownJim turn his caps lock key off? It's too fucking annoying.

Just BECAUSE it's annoying. Put the idiot on ignore, you won't miss anything.
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    kdog wrote: »
    Just BECAUSE it's annoying. Put the idiot on ignore, you won't miss anything.

Is Bateman really that crazy or is it just an act?
    What's with all the cat pictures?
    What the fuck is a "BORK"?
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    doesnt have to start today .....could start anytime...
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Is Bateman really that crazy or is it just an act?
    What's with all the cat pictures?
    What the fuck is a "BORK"?

You're there every day, you tell me.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Never understood why they don't run stuff like that here. It creates traffic and conversation among other things. I would even keep the records daily backed-up by Jake from Pittsburgh. Even yahoo runs a cash prize fantasy baseball.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    ot i was going to make it easier and just use the honor system here , and i totally agree with you ...
    edited April 2016
    Sorry Jets it ain't going to happen. I said it before and I'll say it again the place has and always will be a shill for his and Stevie's business. That's fine there's nothing wrong with it just good business. There's not a better way of of creating business. Hey I remember when he charge $80 for 8 weeks in the College football season now look at him and more power to him there's wrong with it and I would do the same thing but let some of the guys who stop by every day have some fun.

The best one I was in back in the day was you had to bet 300 bets (you can use any number) 250 Bets were for one unit 30 bets were for 2 units and 20 bets were for 3 units and you had to play them and it kept everyone in the game and was fun.
    Anyway we move on have a good day and good luck this season.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Sorry Jets it ain't going to happen. I said it before and I'll say it again the place has and always will be a shill for his and Stevie's business. That's fine there's nothing wrong with it just good business. There's not a better way of of creating business. Hey I remember when he charge $80 for 8 weeks in the College football season now look at him and more power to him there's wrong with it and I would do the same thing but let some of the guys who stop by every day have some fun.

The best one I was in back in the day was you had to bet 300 bets (you can use any number) 250 Bets were for one unit 30 bets were for 2 units and 20 bets were for 3 units and you had to play them and it kept everyone in the game and was fun.
    Anyway we move on have a good day and good luck this season.

We could still do this as a group of guys who use BT. Have an entry fee set up and all sent to one of you guys that's been around awhile or do it for bragging rights and just submit your picks in a thread on here. I'm sure we could get a dozen or so guys, like you said, guaranteed traffic and conversation for the site. How can they stop or bitch about that? Let's do it!
  • depaulfan3depaulfan3 Junior Member
    edited April 2016
    I am
    In!
    edited April 2016
    There's another place I go but got there two late. 9 Players draft 3 teams each and highest total of all three teams wins the Money. $700 for 1st $200 for 2nd. But the side action is sick. Late to the party. To late to get another one going. I played in some of there contests this past year and did pretty good. Good Place, money to be made after all it's a sports gambling forum.

See you guys around KC a Home dog what a joke. Mets standing around watching video of themselfs wonder what they were thinking.