Betting Talk

UFC plays for tonight.. 3/19

milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
edited March 2016 in Sports Betting
Johnny Case-115 over Jake Matthews

2 young up and coming fighters, but Case I believe is the superior all around fightet. If it stays on the feet he will pick jake apart. Case good enough to submit Matthews from the bottom. Line should be higher, we shall see. GL

Comments

• milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Frank Mir +115 over Mark Hunt. Mir has more ways to win. He has a huge advantage on the ground. Hunts weakness is being submitted. Hunt certainly could Ko Mir, but that's his only path to victory.

Mir at +240 sub for those prop players
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Neil Magny is a warrior.
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    milfhunter wrote: »
    Johnny Case-115 over Jake Matthews

2 young up and coming fighters, but Case I believe is the superior all around fightet. If it stays on the feet he will pick jake apart. Case good enough to submit Matthews from the bottom. Line should be higher, we shall see. GL

Choked out with 40 seconds left.
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Tough loss on Case but that was one heck of a fight.
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Thought case would have one a dec. win some you lose some.. Frank Mir looked awful.. Once I saw him at the weigh ins I knew I shouldn't have played him.
  • CirclejerkCirclejerk Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    cpech56 wrote: »
    Neil Magny is a warrior.

That was a great fight. Magny is a tough SOB. I was surprised they let the it go so long but I was glad they did as I was on Magny. I think Lombard has to much muscle, if that makes sense... I agree with milf about Mir, he looks bad.
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    milfhunter wrote: »
    Thought case would have one a dec. win some you lose some.. Frank Mir looked awful.. Once I saw him at the weigh ins I knew I shouldn't have played him.

Didn't like him at the weigh in, but then gave him out as a pick the bext day on here?