Betting Talk

Why do u throw on 2nd down?!?!?!?

CoopsCoops Senior Member
edited January 2016 in Sports Betting
Why?

Why do u throw on second down when the Packers have no time outs...

How can u defend that, regardless of the outcome.

U gave Aaron Rogers an extra 40 seconds in a do or die game.

Fucking idiot coaches

Comments

• jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    You just beat me to it- unreal how dumb these coaches are at end of game management. No one worse than Coughlin, but that was awful.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    here goes arodg too... wow.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    New that was gonna happen, blame Bruce
  • MustangMustang Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    I can't believe I just lost my -6.5 bet on Zona with the dumb coaching decision, letting a receiver get behind you on 4th & 20 and then getting agreesive on the last play of the game.
    edited January 2016
    And then u blitz 7 on the ladt play of the game and leave 4 in coverage?

How do I apply to be a NFL coach, my madden skills taught me all I need to know
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Bookmakers again saved by divine intervention. They wudda got sided big time @7. wtf??
    edited January 2016
    Can I love bet Carson pick 6 still?
    edited January 2016
    Coops wrote: »
    Can I love bet Carson pick 6 still?

Nevermind, God bless the NFL...
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    NFL = Criminal Organization. Not the players, they're just puppets. I've learned many years ago to stop criticizing Coaches, coaching staff, and owners, because obviously they are doing something right otherwise they wouldn't have the position or money they make.
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    underwraps wrote: »
    NFL = Criminal Organization. Not the players, they're just puppets. I've learned many years ago to stop criticizing Coaches, coaching staff, and owners, because obviously they are doing something right otherwise they wouldn't have the position or money they make.

There's nothing right about calling a pass play in that situation and allowing GB to have an extra 30-35 seconds, could have cost him the game. Then, as already stated, to rush 7 people and leave 4 back to cover 3 receivers on a hail mary play might be even dumber!