Betting Talk

Big Kahuna reinstatement

jets96jets96 Senior Member
edited December 2015 in Sports Betting
Everyone should get a second chance , I can tell you a hundred stories about second chances working as a law enforcement officer in new york for 20 years , they arent pretty either.
Big Kahuna said things that everyone else was thinking , me included , and guess what , look who isnt here anymore.
Even though he might have gotten out of hand a little bit, he did bring something to the table when it came to handicapping.
Ed, i hope you would consider letting him back , PROBATION , put him on gambling post probation , see how it goes.
Just saying.

Thank you

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Ultimately bannings are Ed's decision (with the input of the mods) but I believe we're pretty good about giving posters 2nd (and 3rd) chances.

His permanent ban is justified IMO.

I don't think handicapping contributions should have any impact on letting a poster slide for posting infractions. Win, lose, or don't post picks/capping info at all, everyone needs to be held to the same standards or else we're setting a poor and hypocritical precedent.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    Goats, am not debating the infractions or the fact that he got banned , all am saying is, the guy should get a 2nd chance , is that so bad ???
    Safe and happy holidays to all.
    edited December 2015
    jets96 wrote: »
    Goats, am not debating the infractions or the fact that he got banned , all am saying is, the guy should get a 2nd chance , is that so bad ???

Not at all, you're entitled to your opinion. I was just giving mine and pointing out that pretty much every poster who winds up permanently banned has been given more than one chance.
    edited December 2015
    I talked to BG this morning and he stated that Ed never got back to him with his request.
    Anyways ....take it light
  • bcl4bcl4 Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    jets96 wrote: »
    he did bring something to the table when it came to handicapping.

Yup, he brought a losing thread in nearly every sport, as well as a smug sense of superiority while failing to understand the most basic of gambling concepts. I agree, we need that guy back.
    edited December 2015
    your kidding right , smug sense of superiority , thats every fucking gambler i know , but whatever .
    edited December 2015
    I almost locked this thread from the start. Keep it civil please.
    edited December 2015
    your kidding right , smug sense of superiority , thats every fucking gambler i know. Don't want to get to far off TOPIC but its about 2nd chances and not about handicapping like goats stated.
    edited December 2015
    its all good ,last post goats
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    Contrarian Reinstatement if we are in the holiday spirit.
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    Hey bring back RIP007 too. Then all those fools can post here instead of being obsessed with this place elsewhere.
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    Wish Blackjack21, RobertBIrsih, and Bennie would come back
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    Bj21 was hilarious. Wish I could find his TV show post from about 9 years ago. He was never banned. Either were the others u mentioned.