Betting Talk

Hey Bull

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited April 2015 in Sports Betting
Flemings Steakhouse
8721 W.Charleston Blvd

Good Steak Decent prices if I had to critic it would be the bread and the fancy butter that's served with it.
Not Bad but it could be better according to my taste.

That's #2

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited April 2015
    FWIW, that's my go-to steakhouse chain.

Recommend getting your steak "iron crusted" rather than simply broiled (they should ask which way you'd prefer upon ordering). Big fan of the chipotle mac n cheese as a side as well.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Goats wrote: »
    FWIW, that's my go-to steakhouse chain.

Recommend getting your steak "iron crusted" rather than simply broiled (they should ask which way you'd prefer upon ordering). Big fan of the chipotle mac n cheese as a side as well.

Never knew that Thanks I will. It was comped and had a Iron Crusted Streak my first time at Wolfgangs Puck at Cut. The price was so out of line as expected but now that I know I can get that at Flemings I'll be there soon. I usually get the Flemings Potatoes but will also now try the chipotle mac n cheese. The new place "Bonefish" right next door have you or anyone you know tried it yet. They put up good places where you don't have to make payments.

Thanks again
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    The new place "Bonefish" right next door have you or anyone you know tried it yet.

Thanks OT!

Def will get my steak Iron Crusted Goats. Thanks for that recommendation too!

As far as Bonefish: If it's the chain "Bonefish Grill" that I've been to before, it's pretty good. "Bang Bang" shrimp appetizer is the must get. Also, I enjoy the pecan parmesan crusted rainbow trout as an entr?e.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    thumbs up on the bang bang shrimp. hard to not to get another order after you hammer through the first one. exceptional.
  • CirclejerkCirclejerk Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    I agree- good chain steakhouse. Prices not to crazy. Thanks Goats I'm gonna try "iron crusted" next time. I like the mushrooms also.

They just opened a Bonefish Grill by our house. We have been a couple times & I think it's pretty good but I agree with you guys, the bang bang shrimp is very very good. I'm on a diet & this is making me hungry. I'm going to bed. Lol.
    Oh ya I wanted to ask if anyone has tried Bazaar Meat at SLS?
  • depaulfan3depaulfan3 Junior Member
    edited April 2015
    Bonefish is very good they have a decent filet there as well...I can't wait for vegas!!
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited April 2015
    newcombe wrote: »
    thumbs up on the bang bang shrimp. hard to not to get another order after you hammer through the first one. exceptional.

First time I went to Bonefish Grill, I did get a 2nd order of Bang Bang Shrimp. My wife found the recipe online and makes it often(and makes a ton of it :) )

http://restaurant.food.com/recipe/bang-bang-shrimp-copycat-from-bonefish-grill-187731
    (first recipe is so close)
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Cows on roids force fed?? or is it organic and they gave the cow a chance to fully grow on its own?
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Oh no shrimp to,:laugh: must be farm raised from someones backyard
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    StevieY wrote: »
    First time I went to Bonefish Grill, I did get a 2nd order of Bang Bang Shrimp. My wife found the recipe online and makes it often(and makes a ton of it :) )

http://restaurant.food.com/recipe/bang-bang-shrimp-copycat-from-bonefish-grill-187731
    (first recipe is so close)

Gonna have to try that! Thanks buds!!