Betting Talk

Yankees Tonight CC???

underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
edited April 2015 in Sports Betting
Unknown rookie pitcher (D Norris) drafted 2011 2nd round 74th for Toronto gets 1 st start on the road in a tough stadium vs CC a veteran with some issues.
Opener Yankees -125 Now Toronto -124 Now this is definitely a sharp move regardless of the outcome

Comments

• MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    i laid 170 w CC in the pre game hot dog eating contest. hes a fucking blimp
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Some might say he's better blimp sized.
  • paid03paid03 Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Whoops
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    paid03 wrote: »
    Whoops

Whoops what? Toronto won the game
    edited April 2015
    Haha, I didn't mean it that way. I took Toronto at +120 yesterday afternoon.
    edited April 2015
    paid03 wrote: »
    Haha, I didn't mean it that way. I took Toronto at +120 yesterday afternoon.

ahh ok, sorry I read it wrong.. I played them at +115 yesterday, but I covered half at +106 on Yankees after Buffet released them today.
    Nice grab on the +120
    edited April 2015
    I whiffed on one of the other greenhorns though, Graveman. Couldn't resist playing against Nick Martinez at -140. I definitely felt a lot better about Norris because 1) He is #18 on Baseball America's top-100 prospects 2) C.C. is pretty fade-able with that red-flag dramatically declining fastball velocity, against lefty killers and 3) (most importantly) Norris lives in a van down by the river, and shaves his neck beard with a hatchet.
    edited April 2015
    (most importantly) Norris lives in a van down by the river, and shaves his neck beard with a hatchet.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I agree CC is kind of done with his velocity its those damn hotdogs and cheese burgers :)