Betting Talk

iPhone set up to remember password on betting website q

6pounder6pounder Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
Is there a way to set up my iPhone so it always remembers the password on certain websites so I won't have to type the password in every time?

Comments

• Fat PolamaluFat Polamalu Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Whatever browser you use should allow you to save your passwords. I think with Safari (I could be wrong), it will ask you if you want to save the password the first time you enter it into the site.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Whatever browser you use should allow you to save your passwords. I think with Safari (I could be wrong), it will ask you if you want to save the password the first time you enter it into the site.

I don't think it does that on a phone. Could be wrong don't use Firefox. On one of my accounts I have to put my account number in also. At least the other 3 just the password.
  • winupwinup Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    6pounder wrote: »
    Is there a way to set up my iPhone so it always remembers the password on certain websites so I won't have to type the password in every time?
    use the lastpass app they remember every web and password if you don't know lastpass google it.
  • DaltonisDaltonis Junior Member
    edited January 2015
    I have an iPhone and use the Google Chrome app. It saves the password 90% of the time on 5dimes. It does not seem to work as well with Betonline for some reason.
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Daltonis wrote: »
    I have an iPhone and use the Google Chrome app. It saves the password 90% of the time on 5dimes. It does not seem to work as well with Betonline for some reason.

I have the Same experience as daltonis. Works about 100% in local/pph logins.
  • mjnapcomjnapco Member
    edited January 2015
    6pounder wrote: »

Get the app maven browser, it lets you save passwords, it's the best browser app out there in my opinion.